• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Face Book

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gizmom

Reaction score
How many cattle operations have a face book account for the farm? Our farm is on Face Book Gizmo Angus Farm I don't know if this is a good thing or not yet but with technology moving toward these sites I had to give it a try.

I think that advertising on facebook will never be what brings you the most publicity, however any advertising if it is cost effective is great. And you would be surprised at how some people will find out about your business. Trying alternate sources for advertising that are cost effective could lead you to the next big thing. Plus times are always changing, your consumers maybe getting younger and younger so trying new technology maybe the best thing for your business.

i don't think using Facebook would hurt. i've found a lot of things there that i wasn't even looking for :? :wink:

I confess I have a Face Book page, for myself and also for our farm, I have a web site for the farm, a blog and I even have a Twitter account (I admit to being very Twitter challenged) I can't remember my dang password for Twitter. I even visit chat rooms I think I need treatment! Check out my latest blog which discusses social networking and why I do it at www.gizmoangus.blogspot.com.

Facebok has become the favorite platform for delivering virus'. Speaking from recent a very bad experience, make sure there is nothing on the computer you are using to facebook that you dont back up. Your standard virus protection will not protect you on a new virus until a fix is developed (which could take days). Simply logging in to facebook gave us a very nasty virus.

Latest posts