• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Fall/winter pasture postings for south MT

Help Support Ranchers.net:

PiluV

Reaction score
Hello!

I am going to help a friend without internet in south Montana to find some cattle for his pastures for fall/winter til march 2012.

Are there some sensefull websites where I could post such requests? We put it in craigslist, but got more spam than serious answers.

What about agriseek?

Would appreciate some tipps!

PiluV said:
Hello!

I am going to help a friend without internet in south Montana to find some cattle for his pastures for fall/winter til march 2012.

Are there some sensefull websites where I could post such requests? We put it in craigslist, but got more spam than serious answers.

What about agriseek?

Would appreciate some tipps!

Try putting it on the 5BarX.com - or the http://kcorner.bigboardlive.com/ sites...Several from southern MT-- (Jack McNamee, Larry Leonard, Horsebutte Ranch,Whitney Creek Ranch, plus several others) post on kcorner- plus many other actual cattle people on those sites.. www.cattletoday probably has the biggest amount of Texans and southerners- some that have been sending cattle north (some up here even to the border areas) to try and outlast the drought.....www.Advantagecattle.com has purebred breeders from around the whole country...

I hope your friend lives in a "chinook area" as the weather service is predicting another "winter from hell" in parts of MT-where all grazing in our area was about all covered by snow by mid November last year---- and its snowing here today... :???:

Latest posts