• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

false witness

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hopalong

Reaction score
Over in another forum is ranting and raving about some bearing FALSE WITNESS about him!!!!! He who has done it 100 times more than anyone else,,, He gets busted then changes the subject.... That is his MO. and always will be....LIE and then LIE again

Bullhauler said:
You really shouldn't talk bad about yourself like that Mr. man of 100 aliases.

Easy enough for a moderator to correct that problem. You have every right to defend whoever you wish, but why would you choose to defend a person who would sell you out to the authorities for a smoke and half a stick of gum?

Just sayin'.

Bullhauler said:
You really shouldn't talk bad about yourself like that Mr. man of 100 aliases.

Hey bullhumper glad to see back on your knees taking care of your MT buddy,,, Know how much he misses the "SPECICAL"" attention you give him s only you can do.... Too bad about your lack of comprehension,,, but hang on there we all hope your lobotomy works out for you :D :D :D P.S.oldtimer himself is a moderator so why has he not stepped forward to BOOT me?????

Dang hoppy I was worried you had a stroke or something. Usually day or night you will fire back a reply in record time. Further proof that you have no life.

I find it hilarious how you can fault others for behavior that best describes you. You have been and never will anything more than a worthless ankle biter.

It it the height of absurdity how you feel the need to report what someone is saying on another forum. Is life really that boring in Marana Arizona? I guess I won't be planning on retiring to that area if it really is.

At least I have the GUTS to post my address,,, you on the other hand don't have any, run away little girl..... :wink: :wink:

Who ya hiding from,,, a 3 yr old? :roll: :roll:

good stuff on keepin us posted on that udder for 'um, hophaid! mighta missed thet! whut wus it enyhow? jest sayin somebody posted sometin aint all that informative. hey---you still got the orifice in the storage unit? don eny of them thar ground loops lately?

Hoppy....what is it with all the homosexual ' hints' made in EVERY statement you post?

Just come on out of the closet and admit it.

Plus the constant references to 3 yr old little girls don't go un-noticed also.

Just sayin'.........................

Only you would infer things like that kolo=jingo=lulu=allie,,,,but who would expect anything else :roll: :roll:

Just saying :wink:

hopalong said:
Only you would infer things like that kolo=jingo=lulu=allie,,,,but who would expect anything else :roll: :roll:

Pervert

kolanuraven said:
hopalong said:

Pervert

Is that your best shot :roll: :roll: :roll:

If being a pervert means jerking your chain then it is possible :D :D

Latest posts