• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Farther's day trip to Yellowstone

jodywy

Reaction score

elk in velvet

right next to the road

upper falls on the Yellowstone

lot of water

lower falls

look back up at the upper falls

lower falls

guess

neat picture at the lower falls

another pic of the lower falls

sweetbasil

Reaction score
Hi Jodywy,
Thanks for sharing with us the beautiful wonders of Yellowstone. It is one of the places I want to visit before I "kick the bucket."

Hope that you'll have a lovely week.
:D

kris

Reaction score
JODY---THANKS FOR SHARING....SAD TO SAY THIS, BUT LIVING WITHIN AN HOURS DRIVE AND HAVE ONLY HAD THE KIDS THERE A FEW TIMES!! :oops: :oops: :oops: THIS MAKES ME THINK THAT MY BOYS AND I ARE LONG OVERDUE FOR A DAYLONG ROADTRIP....MAYBE THIS WEEKEND!!! :wink:

jodywy

Reaction score
kris said:
JODY---THANKS FOR SHARING....SAD TO SAY THIS, BUT LIVING WITHIN AN HOURS DRIVE AND HAVE ONLY HAD THE KIDS THERE A FEW TIMES!! :oops: :oops: :oops: THIS MAKES ME THINK THAT MY BOYS AND I ARE LONG OVERDUE FOR A DAYLONG ROADTRIP....MAYBE THIS WEEKEND!!! :wink:
we about hour and a half, and try to make it up for a day trip and do a differint loop each time. Heck we left early one morning and went in West Yellowstone instead of Moran and went up to Mammonth came back swam in the Fire Hole and still got home before 10PM

kris

Reaction score
jodywy said:
kris said:
we about hour and a half, and try to make it up for a day trip and do a differint loop each time. Heck we left early one morning and went in West Yellowstone instead of Moran and went up to Mammonth came back swam in the Fire Hole and still got home before 10PM

NOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN....GONNA HAVE TO SUGGEST THIS TO MY BOYS ON OUR NEXT OUTING!!! :D

jodywy

Reaction score
kris said:
jodywy said:
kris said:

NOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN....GONNA HAVE TO SUGGEST THIS TO MY BOYS ON OUR NEXT OUTING!!! :D
there a swiming soaking spot below Mammoth too

Shortgrass

Reaction score
We are probably 8 hrs away, and I been there 6 or 7 times, and would welcome another chance to go again. Quite a place. Thanks for the pics.

jodywy

Reaction score
Trip back to Yellowstone tomorrow, Meeting Tenny either in West Yellowstone, or Gardiner tomorrow.up her saddle and some more boots and tack, she got a job on a dude ranch at Livingston, and wanted her own saddle.Then Sue and I will probally come back down thru the park....anybody want to meet any where?

Latest posts