• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Faster Horses

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Dutton's have wonderful Hereford cattle. Really, really good ones and they are nice honest folks. There are some people named Thomas at Gold Creek that have good Herefords as well.

You know Drummond is known as "The bull shipping capital of the world" don't you?

No one else has said it yet, so I will.

If Drummond is the bull shipping capital of the world, then would that make Northern Ranchers area the bull sh#tt#ng capital of the world??????

:D :D :D :D :D
You have a good sense of humor NR, to be sure.

Faster horses said:
Dutton's have wonderful Hereford cattle. Really, really good ones and they are nice honest folks. There are some people named Thomas at Gold Creek that have good Herefords as well.

You know Drummond is known as "The bull shipping capital of the world" don't you?

I graduated high school with cory and deann dutton.....guess cory is still in the area, somewhere in the drummond/gold creek area...not sure about deann.....I went through high school with some of the Thomas kids and also the Mannix boy (think it was Ryan).....also know the Quigley family and the Senecal family....good, honest, hardworking folk who all raised their kids the same!!!!

Yeah i have one of there famous shirts. They are good people thou and deans herefords are really nice. NR would be proud because all of deans bulls come from canada.

shorthorn said:
Yeah i have one of there famous shirts. They are good people thou and deans herefords are really nice. NR would be proud because all of deans bulls come from canada.

Northern Rancher said:
LOlthe herefords I use are mainly U.S bred

The red is always redder on the other side of the border fence. :wink: :)

Soapweed said:
shorthorn said:

Northern Rancher said:
LOlthe herefords I use are mainly U.S bred

The red is always redder on the other side of the border fence. :wink: :)

I gotta agree on the red thing. As a man who uses shorthorn bulls on hereford (and other crosses) cows the red is wonerful wherever you are!!

Latest posts