• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Father's Day weekend

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
No pictures of herding water
12-25001.jpg

we chased the neighbors cows back across the river, fence that needs fixed is his on his side.
Nipper and Abby got to swim and chase them.
12-25008.jpg

Sheep were in a new pasture where we turned the cows, Cindy herding a dummy calf
to the cows side of the pasture
IMG_5773.jpg

See the baby sandhill crane?
IMG_5776.jpg

leave me alone
IMG_5779.jpg

we have to eat hay just because the paint will grass founder????
IMG_5787.jpg

Glad we only got one horned ram, clippers would get all the face because of the horns and those damn wrinkles down the neck.

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
tall grass and sunshine add some moisture and everything just starts workin.............thanks for the picture story and one question please.
Does this wooly booger look like Big dummie ?
The more i look the more resemblance i see, same long nose, same big ears and beady eyes ?
IMG_5787.jpg

jodywy

Reaction score
HAY MAKER said:
tall grass and sunshine add some moisture and everything just starts workin.............thanks for the picture story and one question please.
Does this wooly booger look like Big dummie ?
The more i look the more resemblance i see, same long nose, same big ears and beady eyes ?
IMG_5787.jpg

We do call him Goofy :lol:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
:D :D :D :D that figgers, I bet if you were to get old big dummie in that pen be hard to tell em apart .................good luck
Talk to yall tonite, Tuesday I like to go to the big city and pick my old Martin with some friends.

Latest posts