• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Fed Raid in LA today on Organic Food Store

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hopalong said:
No one needed to give me an ip address, easy enough to find!!
Like your conspiratorial post all you have to do is several google search, knowing what you are looking for :wink:

Thing of it is shammmeeeee you are the one that told us where you lived.
Yes and your crying to a moderator got me censured, yet you continue to be allowed to call names and insult people,
I never mentioned your name only a city in Texas< unlike oldtimer who posted my name my wife's name our address and phone number on here, deleting the post after he was slammed for doing so!

BULLPUCKEY-- Now you're lying again... I NEVER posted your address or wifes name or nothing... You were outed by a 15 year old kid and some others when you got your multiple usernames mixed up and used your real ranch name ...

You have been the one that has spent your worthless days and nights searching folks backgrounds- making up stories about folks you supposedly called- and/or threatening to call people and scaring several posters away from this site...

And if it was up to me- you wouldn't even be on the site anymore-- and I've told Macon that...All you have done is stalk people- and run them away while seldom adding any substance to the discussions...

the question is why?

well that answer is easy.. everyone who disbelieves you is a Zionist, OT is involved with the government, some would say he is the government in his area..

R2 knows almost everyone in the government and is Jewish..

and for some reason sworn enemies of Whitewing conspired to "leak" out your public information to Hopalong who is a "false Flag" operation meant to throw you off your game..

now take your meds and get ready for the odd stares from your family, friends and neighbors..

oldtimer do you deny that you pm ed this to several www.britishwhite.org/members/active_members.htm ?????

which has my name and my wifes name plus address and phone number?????

You posted it on line and then deleted it others saw it and slammed you!!!\
So you took another route to be an A$$. Hiding behind your moderator badge is just like something you would do.
once again you have been outed as a one who lies!!!

:mad:

Who expected anything less from you

hopalong said:
oldtimer do you deny that you pm ed this to several www.britishwhite.org/members/active_members.htm ?????

So you took another route to be an A$$. Hiding behind your moderator badge is just like something you would do.

How could a compulsive liar such as yourself ever have the balls to call someone else a liar? You have told so many lies for so long you have no idea just what the truth is anymore.

BTW I was the one that found you on the British white page and gave OT the heads up.

Have a good day memanpa/quickdraw/snoopy/scout/ebars/hopalong

Bullhauler said:
hopalong said:

How could a compulsive liar such as yourself ever have the balls to call someone else a liar? You have told so many lies for so long you have no idea just what the truth is anymore.

BTW I was the one that found you on the British white page and gave OT the heads up.

Thanks Bullhauler- you are a stand up person -- but the truth will make no difference to his deluded mind.. In his mind he did no wrong trying to check up on people and threatening to/claiming to have contact their relatives, employers, business associates etc.- and in doing so ran many good folks from the site forever... And when called on it by some on the site - everything that came about after that and when he accidentally unmasked himself will always be my fault... :roll:

Oldtimer said:
hopalong said:
Like your conspiratorial post all you have to do is several google search, knowing what you are looking for :wink:

Yes and your crying to a moderator got me censured, yet you continue to be allowed to call names and insult people,
I never mentioned your name only a city in Texas< unlike oldtimer who posted my name my wife's name our address and phone number on here, deleting the post after he was slammed for doing so!

BULLPUCKEY-- Now you're lying again... I NEVER posted your address or wifes name or nothing... You were outed by a 15 year old kid and some others when you got your multiple usernames mixed up and used your real ranch name ...

You have been the one that has spent your worthless days and nights searching folks backgrounds- making up stories about folks you supposedly called- and/or threatening to call people and scaring several posters away from this site...

And if it was up to me- you wouldn't even be on the site anymore-- and I've told Macon that...All you have done is stalk people- and run them away while seldom adding any substance to the discussions...

Oldtimer if Macon was to ban Hop for stalking, like you claim, then he would have to ban you also for what you have done to me. :wink: You have spoke to people that know me without my permission and have talked about where I live. You have made nasty comments about me and have claimed you run me out of Bull session. So I ask did you request yourself be ban for stalking too Oldtimer? Some how I doubt you did you HYPOCRITE.

Tam said:
Oldtimer said:
hopalong said:

Oldtimer if Macon was to ban Hop for stalking like you claim then he would have to ban you also for what you have done to me. :wink: You have spoke to people that know me without my permission and have talked about where I live. You have made nasty comments about me and have claimed you run me out of Bull session.

Tam- I have talked to people that knew/know you- and some of your relatives- and I even knew who you were long before Ranchers.net was even existent...

I've spent hours sitting and chatting with your Uncle and Aunt (and cousins I guess they are)- and even having a beer or two with them...I knew him long before I knew of ranchers.net......I've talked to your husband on the phone (he called once or twice for a chat)...

I never knew you had made it a secret where you lived- especially since Big Muddy has posted often how you lived across the border from him- and some of the travels back and forth to your and his house...Along with descriptions and pictures of your location now....

Show me where I claimed I ran you out of Bull Sessions...

Oldtimer said:
Bullhauler said:
hopalong said:

Thanks Bullhauler- you are a stand up person -- but the truth will make no difference to his deluded mind.. In his mind he did no wrong trying to check up on people and threatening to/claiming to have contact their relatives, employers, business associates etc.- and in doing so ran many good folks from the site forever... And when called on it by some on the site - everything that came about after that and when he accidentally unmasked himself will always be my fault... :roll:

I guess the question for you two is,... was it right to expose who Hopalong was?

Bullhauler said:
hopalong said:

So you admit to stalking me and finding info about me and the passing tjht information on to someone else!!!!!
Dang the very thing you accuse me of doing :D :D :D :D :D
Ready to admit to the early morning phone calls out of South Dakota yet??
You know the hang ups!!

any one wanna bet niether of the have the balls to man up!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

\
Both of them use pm's to pass on info to each other and then drop to their knees for the reward!!!

man up BIG boys, admit you have not real excuse for living

The only reason I be enjoying Bull-Holer & OT posting here is that they puts they foot in they mouf ery'time. :lol:

I find it interesting that BOTH of them admit to doing the very thing they are bashing me about then crying when they get spanked!!!! :roll: :roll:

Steve said:
Oldtimer said:
Bullhauler said:

I guess the question for you two is,... was it right to expose who Hopalong was?

Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer, Steve.

Oldtimer said:
Tam said:
Oldtimer said:

Oldtimer if Macon was to ban Hop for stalking like you claim then he would have to ban you also for what you have done to me. :wink: You have spoke to people that know me without my permission and have talked about where I live. You have made nasty comments about me and have claimed you run me out of Bull session.

Tam- I have talked to people that knew/know you- and some of your relatives- and I even knew who you were long before Ranchers.net was even existent...

I've spent hours sitting and chatting with your Uncle and Aunt (and cousins I guess they are)- and even having a beer or two with them...I knew him long before I knew of ranchers.net......I've talked to your husband on the phone (he called once or twice for a chat)...

I never knew you had made it a secret where you lived- especially since Big Muddy has posted often how you lived across the border from him- and some of the travels back and forth to your and his house...Along with descriptions and pictures of your location now....

Show me where I claimed I ran you out of Bull Sessions...

I'm sure you did know my Uncle long before you knew about Ranchers. most anyone following Northeastern Montana rodeos does know him. But please explain to everyone why I would come up in your conversations with him when he would have absolutely no reason to believe you would even know who I was as I have never had anything to do with Rodeo. :?
Face it if I came up it was because you were digging into my personal life with hopes of getting something that you could use against me. When you said you knew more about me than I knew you knew that took your digging into the range of being considered STALKING. So if you are going to have anyone ban for Stalking please don't be a hypocrite and suggest to Macon you be ban too. Better yet step up if you think someone should be ban for stalking another member BAN YOURSELF. :wink:

Tam said:
I'm sure you did know my Uncle long before you knew about Ranchers. most anyone following Northeastern Montana rodeos does know him. But please explain to everyone why I would come up in your conversations with him when he would have absolutely no reason to believe you would even know who I was as I have never had anything to do with Rodeo. :?
Face it if I came up it was because you were digging into my personal life with hopes of getting something that you could use against me. When you said you knew more about me than I knew you knew that took your digging into the range of being considered STALKING. So if you are going to have anyone ban for Stalking please don't be a hypocrite and suggest to Macon you be ban too. Better yet step up if you think someone should be ban for stalking another member BAN YOURSELF. :wink:

the attempts he made to use his law enforcement "contacts" to find out about me, is all the confirmation I need to know that you are telling the truth Tam. Besides the names he called you and your husband.

But then I knew he was lying about me, when he accused me of being married and threatened to phone my wife and kids. :lol: :lol:

R2 also tried to use her "contacts' within the government intelligence community to find out why a "chinese spy" was on Ranchers, and how www.clarkofcary.com was handling all the rain in Venezuela. Had to ask my RCMP employed brother to check out the R2 stalking for me, didn't take him long to confirm who was checking me out. (funny, when I mentioned that, the stalking stopped and people disappeared from Ranchers). Even her past posts disappeared for some reason.

But my feelings were really hurt when Alice called me "scum", or whatever it was, for not admitting I was everybody else. I almost left, and never came back after that.......

....but we stalked until "good people", like R2, Alice, Kola and OT (those that tried fabricating lies about Ranchers members), left for good.

:roll: :lol: :lol:

Hey OT, I'm still willing to accept an apology, as I'm sure others are as well.......after that, I won't bring it up again, unless you do.

oldtimer even bragged about hanging around your back yard Tam even advocating rape and pillage!!
Know his obsession with zippers, homosexuals, teabagging, and of course lying it is not surprising he won't man up to posting personal information about me and others and then deleting it to keep himself righteous :( :(
bullhauler admits he got my info and forwarded to oldtimer, something wrong with this picture folks!
Two liberal stalkers admitting it in one post. A new record

Then they come on line make a couple of wild a$$ claims and head for the cover of their beds!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Latest posts