• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Fed Raid in LA today on Organic Food Store

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7N7wxqcipw&feature=player_embedded#at=155

your govt at work for you...

I'm still wondering what the big deal is. Here they outlawed selling raw milk anywhere except at the actual dairy farm where it is produced. In the 1960's.

It is the same today.

The reason raw milk was outlawed here is a lot of people got really sick from Undulant Fever. Pasteurizing the milk kills this possibility, but they still gave people the choice to go directly to the farm and buy if they wanted.

I bet the same holds true for California and other states.

Mike said:
I'm still wondering what the big deal is. Here they outlawed selling raw milk anywhere except at the actual dairy farm where it is produced. In the 1960's.

It is the same today.

The reason raw milk was outlawed here is a lot of people got really sick from Undulant Fever. Pasteurizing the milk kills this possibility, but they still gave people the choice to go directly to the farm and buy if they wanted.

what is amazing is how they push pharmaceuticals that end up killing people that end up in lawsuits and no one is held accountable there as they people that create the poison are part of the corporations which cannot be prosecuted in most cases yet they want to attack the raw milk sellers...

shaumei said:
Mike said:

It is the same today.

what is amazing is how they push pharmaceuticals that end up killing people that end up in lawsuits and no one is held accountable there as they people that create the poison are part of the corporations which cannot be prosecuted in most cases yet they want to attack the raw milk sellers...

Who is "They"? And how do those they "Push" pharmaceuticals? What does "Push" mean in this instance?

You cannot begin to even imply that all pharmaceuticals are bad can you? Just as "ALL" raw milk is not bad, some is.

Just wait, you'll be having raw milk drinkers suing the dairies for selling bad milk and holding them accountable for selling the whackos what they wanted.

Mike said:

It is the same today.

.. other states.. sure... but California.. ??,.. they have more regulations then the FED,...

personally I can understand the regulation.. but as with everything else the FED is dealing with..

Why bother... let the greenie raw food eaters have it.. we have alot more pressing issues to deal with.. and if the milk turns out to be bad,.. then let the greenies get sued.. liberals fighting liberals with liberal tactics.,.. it would be almost amusing to watch if children weren't involved...

a total waste of federal manpower,..

listeria and ecoli are real threats. (there are probably a ton of readers here that grew up drinking it on their home dairy, like my family) However, the longer the time from milking to consumption the higher the bacteria numbers. Raw milk should not be sold in stores. Children would pay the cost, as they are likely the biggest consumers and their immune system is not as functional as adults. It would be far worse than the tainted meat threats.

Of course, it would only make sense to allow raw milk sales if we banned the use of antibiotics first.

I am glad to see that you neocons need the govt to tell you what you should eat or not...you rely on the govt for everything right?

do you also need the govt to tell you when to **** or pee too?

you guys sound like a bunch of babies...grow up...

shaumei said:
I am glad to see that you neocons need the govt to tell you what you should eat or not...you rely on the govt for everything right?

do you also need the govt to tell you when to s*** or pee too?

Is that what you do in WYLIE????? :wink: :wink:

hopalong said:
shaumei said:

do you also need the govt to tell you when to s*** or pee too?

Is that what you do in WYLIE????? :wink: :wink:

go f y o u r s e l f

this is clearly meant to try to personally threaten me and it is the second time in two days you have done this....

is this some kind of threat? you are probably one of the stupidest people on this site...that is saying something...

i can only guess that the admin on this site has given you one of my supposed ip addresses...why?

to try to intimidate me? for what? not being a neocon moron...

if you cannot handle my info, then just ignore it..

the problem is you know i am right and it messes up your world perception that you are just not strong enough to handle...

stop trying to chase me around...if not, i will contact authorities about this as it is clearly cyber harrassment...you are threatening me by bringing up where i may have an ip address....this is a forum to exchange ideas and information...not to try to intimidate/threaten posters with undertone of threats...

stop it now....

if the admin of this site has a problem with me, they can ban me and that will be the end of it....but you cannot go and threaten me and do it this way...

Looks like t he shammie has lost his cool!!!! All I asked is if that is the way it is done in Wylie :D :D :D
No one mentioned any I.P. address :wink:

You come on here and call people names, insult them and expect to be treated like a human?? Well guess what!!Not gonna happen!!!!
As far as threats who is threatening who???? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Poor baby :D :D :D

P.S. no one gave me your I.P. if poor ole dumb me can figure you out then anyone can!! :shock:

hopalong said:
Looks like t he shammie has lost his cool!!!! All I asked is if that is the way it is done in Wylie :D :D :D

You come on here and call people names, insult them and expect to be treated like a human?? Well guess what!!Not gonna happen!!!!

P.S. no one gave me your I.P. if poor ole dumb me can figure you out then anyone can!! :shock:

i do not stalk people on here though...this is a personal threat to me and my family and i am going to take it as such...you are clearly not a stable person...you have repeatedly asked to meet me in person both on the board and in personal emails...

i can handle being called names...but trying to expose where I live in an effort to try to scare me is not even legal...it is considered a cyber threat...it is real...i do know who you are and have your phone number because you gave it to me trying to get me to call you.....

do i go and expose who you are...no....

if this board was one that we were supposed to tell our real names, we would not use alias here....but we do so we can exchange ideas without persecution of being exposed....

what you want to do is try to expose me to try to cause me to run away because i do not have the same beliefs as you....i do not have popular beliefs but i am not alone....

i think you are the lowest form of scum for doing this...it just shows what trash you really are...

you can attack my political views all you want, but do not tbreaten me again like this...

shaumei said:
hopalong said:

i do not stalk people on here though...this is a personal threat to me and my family and i am going to take it as such...you are clearly not a stable person...you have repeatedly asked to meet me in person both on the board and in personal emails...

i can handle being called names...but trying to expose where I live in an effort to try to scare me is not even legal...it is considered a cyber threat...it is real...i do know who you are and have your phone number because you gave it to me trying to get me to call you.....

do i go and expose who you are...no....

if this board was one that we were supposed to tell our real names, we would not use alias here....but we do so we can exchange ideas without persecution of being exposed....

what you want to do is try to expose me to try to cause me to run away because i do not have the same beliefs as you....i do not have popular beliefs but i am not alone....

i think you are the lowest form of scum for doing this...it just shows what trash you really are...

you can attack my political views all you want, but do not tbreaten me again like this...

Where is the threat ????????
And yes I have asked you to meet me for coffee, :roll:

Looks like you are losing it shammeee, paranoia sets in after a while it looks like! :roll:

I never understood why a person feels they need to hide behind a screen and fear being exposed so much.. in reading the last few posts it is clear the person knows he is craxy, and now fears being exposed to his family friends and coworkers.. so much so that he is threatening those who know the Truth with retaliation..

if you can't own what you say and believe, then maybe it ain't worth saying or believing..

Steve
Wildwood NJ

Steve said:
I never understood why a person feels they need to hide behind a screen and fear being exposed so much.. in reading the last few posts it is clear the person knows he is craxy, and now fears being exposed to his family friends and coworkers.. so much so that he is threatening those who know the Truth with retaliation..

if you can't own what you say and believe, then maybe it ain't worth saying or believing..

Steve
Wildwood NJ

Steve,

you believe exactly what the mainstream media tells you to believe.

the media has demonized "truthers" in this country...we are also called "birthers" for knowing that obamas birth certificate is fake...

no more freedom of speech...our country is going down the drain and people like you do not want to hear about it...

the problem is the truth is what we truthers are speaking and it is hard to shut us up...

how many steves are there in wildwood nj?

you can own what you say easily as it is verbatim what you are told by fox news...

i on the other hand believe what i am told by scientists, professors, engineers, architects, and pilots i trust that have done extensive research into 9/11 and other subjects...i also look closely at the evidence and make up my own mind...

shaumei said:
Steve said:

Steve
Wildwood NJ

Steve,

how many steves are there in wildwood nj?

I am sure there are a few... but most on here know my full name.,

but the fact is I am not hiding... unlike you.

I don't need to make insulting comments to get my point across..

and I don't have a fit when someone insinuates they know where I might be..

because I am not afraid to stand up for what I believe in.. are you?

Let me see if I have this figured correctly.....it's OK to come on here like a bull in a china closet and call people stupid, neocons, neocon morons, scum, and trash (just in this thread alone), and that's just swell. However, mention the name of a town in Texas and listen to the name caller squeal like a stuck hog.

Fun facts about Wylie: Located in Collin, Rockwall, and Dallas counties. Population over 32,000. Ranked as the 8th fastest growing city in America. Was known for producing onions. The local number to call for more information is BR-549.

loomixguy said:
Let me see if I have this figured correctly.....it's OK to come on here like a bull in a china closet and call people stupid, neocons, neocon morons, scum, and trash (just in this thread alone), and that's just swell. However, mention the name of a town in Texas and listen to the name caller squeal like a stuck hog.

Fun facts about Wylie: Located in Collin, Rockwall, and Dallas counties. Population over 32,000. Ranked as the 8th fastest growing city in America. Was known for producing onions. The local number to call for more information is BR-549.

but why worry about the county i live in? trash was the first time used in all of my posts and hopalong earned it...

i have been called a lot of names as well for not believing our govt lies and media lies...you believe them and hate me for being smarter than you..and yes, I personally believe anyone that still believes this govt about anything is a moron and just brain dead.

here is what is troubling:

someone on this website gave my ip addresses to hopalong..this is troubling....

the question is why?

shaumei said:
loomixguy said:

but why worry about the county i live in? trash was the first time used in all of my posts and hopalong earned it...

i have been called a lot of names as well for not believing our govt lies and media lies...you believe them and hate me for being smarter than you..and yes, I personally believe anyone that still believes this govt about anything is a moron and just brain dead.

here is what is troubling:

someone on this website gave my ip addresses to hopalong..this is troubling....

the question is why?

First, I don't hate you...I feel sorry for you and even sorrier for your family and friends.

Second, you imagine you are so much smarter than me, but you obviously know nothing about ip addresses or how easy it is to get somebody's ip addy in about 3 seconds.

Third, you have recently celebrated your one year anniversary here at Rancher's, but the ONLY pal you have come up with is unenlightened boy. Looks to me like you'd head for greener pastures when it comes to spending time with folks who have a similar mindset. If, after a full year of your inane drivel, name calling, and whacked out posts, you'd realize you've garnered no converts, and have failed miserably, so why keep trying? But, that's right, you are so much smarter than me, cause I'm brain dead.

Fourth, the way you squealed about hoppy committing a cyber crime, where all he did was throw out the name of a town, makes me think you are hiding something, something dark and desperate. Remember the little boy who cried "wolf"?

Which leads us to the "why". Maybe this is a wake up call to you to stop the madness, the name calling, and the holier than thou attitude. Pull your head out, for once, and realize you aren't gonna convert the folks here and leave it at that.

Now, if you'd want to post about fishing, dry weather, bucking horses, hay prices, sports, or the qualities of Herefords over Angus or vice versa, I'm sure you'd find the fine folks here more than happy to interact with you. Ball's in your court. The choice is up to you.

No one needed to give me an ip address, easy enough to find!!
Like your conspiratorial post all you have to do is several google search, knowing what you are looking for :wink:

Thing of it is shammmeeeee you are the one that told us where you lived.
Yes and your crying to a moderator got me censured, yet you continue to be allowed to call names and insult people,
I never mentioned your name only a city in Texas< unlike oldtimer who posted my name my wife's name our address and phone number on here, deleting the post after he was slammed for doing so!

Latest posts