• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Feel Free to Ad to ths List

Help Support Ranchers.net:

OldDog/NewTricks

Reaction score
What Life has taught me:

Beauty - Only Last a Few Years
Is often
Ugly Underneath
Bad Natured
Expecting
Demanding,
Wanton
Full of Please-me's
Lazy
Phony
Cheaters
Lazy in Bed (but You Want the Lights On)
Queations - What's Real – What's Fake – What Comes Off at Night

Ugly - Last Forever
Is often
Beautiful Underneath
Good Natured
Thankful (for Anything)
Giving
Publicly Moral (Immoral at the Right Time)
Easy to Please
Hard Working
Real
Loyal
Ummm (Lights On/Off Who Cares)
Ya Knows Whats Yous Gittin

Idea Marage:
Beauty – That Only Last a Few Years
Beautiful Underneath
Good Natured
Thankful (for Anything)
Giving
Publicly Moral (Immoral at the Right Time)
Easy to Please
Hard Working
Real
Loyal
Ummm (Lights On First Few Years after that Lights On/Off Who Cares)
Ya Knows Whats Yous Gittin

Caution:
"Dange! Danger! Danger!"
Bitter/Beauty or Bitter/Ugly

OK prey tell why do men want the Barbie doll type?
I have seen men strut their stuff with a trophy on their arm then when they get a real gem they hide her..........................hmmmmmm

I would like to think of myself as pretty cute but I know at 42 I am cresting that hill ....hmmm maybe that is why oh well.

I am glad to see some men really do get what matters in this life and know what gems they have. Dont forget to them them how you feel and how proud you are of them and every now and then a Thank you gets you more than you can ever guess.
I will not give up I am sure there are more like that out there.

in my observations, the Barbie type are high maintenance, and wonder off to greener pastures far too easy. My wife is beautiful, and people often tell me how lucky I am to have her. And I agree.

But I fell in love with her mind and values, the beauty was just icing on the cake. that, and she is one hell of a cook!

we celebrate 15 years this fall, and I am real upset that I got old and fat, while she never aged at all!

What a load of crap that middle aged man only want 'barbie' types I'm a middle aged man so I think I can speak for them. Women just start to get interesting at about 35-there's alot of 40 year old 'cougars' prowling the bars too ladies and thet ain't looking for men their age with bald spots and paunchs. Trust me men aren't the only ones that can be shallow and beguiled by looks-I've been with my nonbarbie lady for 23 years now and not loking to switch anytime soon.

I agree with jigs. IMHO the Barbie types are generally high maintenance, intellectually shallow, emotionally insecure, and will never grow out it. Not traits I would select in a partner and expect to make it last long term. I'd be more interested in a woman with solid values who has her head screwed on straight. As jigs said good looks are just icing on the cake. As time passes it seems available real women like this are fewer and far between. And I must admit because of things I've seen I'm a lot more cynical than when I was younger. It takes a lot more to impress me than it used to, and I'm not talking about physical beauty. OK, I'm off my soapbox now!

What a load of crap that middle aged man only want 'barbie' types
Take a gander at some of the single pofiles.......trust me you will see 80-85% of the men say they want a woman between the ages of 25-38, they want to have kids. These are men who are 45-50.
I am sure there are some men who want a woman who can carry on a conversation and will pull her own doing chores instead of worring about jean size.
I have been told that I am too fat~too old~too outspoken~too emotional ect....
I have been told I would look better if I lost a bit more weight and wear hip hugger jeans. SORRY at 42 after 3 kids~ hip hugger jeans make a woman look like a fool NO MATTER her size. Makes her look like she is trying to be young again NOT sexy.

Northern I am so happy for you and your wife. I am sure you tell her how much you cherish her. And I am sure she will agree that the two of yall have been blessed with finding each other. Even though its alot of work. I wish yall many years of togtherness.

hmmm about cougars..... LOL guess you havent seen a pic of who I am seeing now.LOL I think he is cute .....is he stud material doubt it but that is not what is important. Hail I need to post you a pic of my kids father he was far from a stud LOL I place more on honesty~trust~hardworking~laughter~compassion ohhh and faithfulness.
OK have to add one more LOL is not ashamed of me and wants me to be part of his circle of friends.
Bald spots LOL I cant say it enough ....bald is very sexy ok call me weird its NOT the roof I am interested in its what is under the roof. AND I am NOT talking 3 feet below :roll:

:p
The single scene is not like it was when most of us were dating 15-20 years ago ..its changed and not for the good.
Too many people (both men & women) are players ~~~its a game they are fake and put on a show. You also have ALOT of married people posing as single or coming outright and saying they are married.
I tell the lady I share a office with I am going to finish becoming a catholic...grandma had me christened since she was catholic and become a Nun. I can live wearing black everyday ...makes you look smaller :lol:

Latest posts