• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Feeling sorry for myself

Help Support Ranchers.net:

As usual, the rains missed us, too. Tagging calves this morning started sprinkling, sprinkled for about 15 minutes and it quit and the sun came out :cry:
Sure would like to see the dust settled for a bit.

greg said:
Didn't get snow, just pouring :( rain... how about you montana ladies?

rained all day yesterday...all night tonight and the surrounding mountains and foot hills and the hills leading out of town to virginia city and to bozeman are all white this morning!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hang tight Jake -- I see where they are showing 60% chance of moisture for your area first of the week-80% for Broadus area.... you might get 6 inches- they only showed 20% chance for us when we got the 2-3 inches yesterday :lol: :lol: ....

OT - Head wounds bleed profusely for good reasons - extensive blood supply to the brain because of the Central Nervous System (Brain and Spinal Cord) activity, and to help flush out harmful bacteria from entering the body through wounds in the head, and because the structures IN the head (facial muscles, jaw muscles when eating and talking, eye movements, head rotating and on and on) need blood and lymph for proper activities. The important thing to remember is - NEVER put a tourniquet around your neck to stop the blood! :shock: :???: :roll:

DOC HARRIS

DOC HARRIS said:
OT - Head wounds bleed profusely for good reasons - extensive blood supply to the brain because of the Central Nervous System (Brain and Spinal Cord) activity, and to help flush out harmful bacteria from entering the body through wounds in the head, and because the structures IN the head (facial muscles, jaw muscles when eating and talking, eye movements, head rotating and on and on) need blood and lymph for proper activities. The important thing to remember is - NEVER put a tourniquet around your neck to stop the blood! :shock: :???: :roll:

DOC HARRIS

EXCELLENT advice, Doc!!! Sure hope is not from personal experience!!! :wink:

ranchwife - You know - - -I hadn't thought too much about this until you mentioned it - - um-m-m-m- - -I was " beaned" one time while playing golf with my wife - - u-m-m- and it bled like a stuck sow - hurt, too. Had to go to the Emergency room for stitches - - -and my wife Ruthie - - I think - - -called the ambula - -a-a-a no she DID mumble something about a tourniq - - - naw-w-w-w- she wouldn't - -she -h-m-m-m-m- I'm going to have to have a little Q&A with her.

DOC HARRIS

Latest posts