• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Female Dem Lawmakers Refuse to Condemn Bill Maher

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
Democratic Congresswomen Sheila Jackson Lee and Jan Schakowsky repeatedly refuse to condemn Bill Maher's crude comments that former Gov. Sarah Palin is a "c*nt" and a "dumb twat." They also refuse to call for President Obama's SuperPAC to return Maher's $1 million contribution to the President's re-election effort.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ikW7ljSm3Fs

Liberal HYPOCRITES, their outrage over what Rush said is all a put on for political gains. If they were really outraged it wouldn't matter who was saying it, they would be holding them all accountable. As long as it is a Liberal mouth piece calling Conservative women names, they are all fine with it. It is more than fine with them, they reward the slime buckets by agreeing to be seen on his TV show with him and excepting his money when it comes to election donations. :mad:

Tam said:
Liberal HYPOCRITES, their outrage over what Rush said is all a put on for political gains. If they were really outraged it wouldn't matter who was saying it, they would be holding them all accountable. As long as it is a Liberal mouth piece calling Conservative women names, they are all fine with it. It is more than fine with them, they reward the slime buckets by agreeing to be seen on his TV show with him and excepting his money when it comes to election donations. :mad:

Kirsten Powers (isn't she a liberal?)

video: http://www.mediaite.com/tv/kirsten-powers-tells-megyn-kelly-liberal-men-are-allowed-to-be-misogynist-apparently/ (scroll to bottom)

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03/04/rush-limbaugh-s-apology-liberal-men-need-to-follow-suit.html

What's been particularly upsetting to me, Megyn, is the response that I've gotten to this article, which is, "Oh, it's so different! It's ok to call Sarah Palin all those words because she's a public person, but this other woman who was in front of the, you know, hearing on the contraception, well, she's a private person." It's, like, oh I'm sorry, it's ok to call someone the c-word if they're a public person? When did that happen? If people start calling Nancy Pelosi that, everyone would just go, "Oh, well, she's a public person. Oh well"? You know, it's not ok.

not unlike OT:

Oldtimer said:
There is a lot of difference between attacking and saying things against paid pundit/commentators/authors/politicians like Palin, Ingraham, Malkin, etc., etc. and publicly slandering an unknown college student/citizen that was asked/brought in to testify before a Congressional hearing....

They are the true Hypocrites!!!

OT thinks it's okay to call women C*** if she is on tv, but not if she is just another woman on the street.

:roll:

I'm sure Oldtimer had a good laugh about this too

Maybe it's just the tempting ratings window of no longer going up against NBC's Juggernaut Jay and being the also-ran of late-night television.

But CBS' David Letterman told a real howler on nationwide TV Monday night that drew gasps from some parents and now a scathing rebuttal from the nation's most famous pitbull hockey mom -- and dad.

Noting that Alaska's Republican Gov. Sarah Palin and her daughter attended a New York Yankees game over the weekend with famous Yankee fan Rudy Giuliani, Letterman said:

One awkward moment for Sarah Palin at the Yankee game, during the seventh inning, her daughter was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez.

Letterman, until recently an unwed father, has often made his disdain clear for the former GOP VP nominee, who had several damaging interviews with CBS during the general election campaign last September.

But this is the first time in memory he's taken on the teenage daughter of the governor, on the left in the above photo.

In a statement to Fox News, Palin called the comments "inappropriate" and "sexually perverted" and ones Letterman would not "dare make" about anyone else's daughter.

The governor added:

"Acceptance of inappropriate sexual comments about an underage girl, who could be anyone's daughter, contributes to the atrociously high rate of sexual exploitation of minors by older men who use and abuse others."

Willow's father, Todd, added his thoughts:

Any 'jokes' about raping my 14-year-old are despicable. Alaskans know it, and I believe the rest of the world knows it, too.

So far, the "Late Show" has declined comment -- or even another joke.

A liberal mouth piece attacking a 14 year old private citzen by making a filthy joke about her. This joke proved without a doubt how freaking low the Liberal slimebuckets will go to make a joke at the expense of a Conservative.

As far as Fluke she is a long time ACTIVIST that knowingly put herself into the media. She was looking for publicity for her cause and she GOT IT IN SPADES. I don't agree with what Rush said but if the Liberals/Oldtimer thinks it is OK to attack Conservative women both public and private old and YOUNG, then they better be ready to be treated the same way. I'm personally sick of their DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO attitude. :mad:

Latest posts