• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Fencing help pic's

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Stretch

Reaction score
Sara decides to help by bringing the four wheeler around for me..
SaraFencing.jpg

Cody helping set a heavy corner. His tractor driving is getting better all the time..
CodyFencing1.jpg

Getting ready to dig another hole..
CodyFencing3.jpg

Finally we are going to have some really nice new fences to enjoy. I have been at it the last couple days mostly by myself but today I had more help than I really knew what to do with... :roll: :wink: But awe heck the fence is better now than it was a weekago and that is all I can ask for out of my high priced help..... :wave: 8)

Nice pictures. Looks like you and your family have everything under control. There is nothing more worthwhile than teaching kids the "work ethic." :wink: And if I was one of your kids, I'd work pretty hard so one of those size 13A's didn't whomp me on the backside. :)

Your kids are at the age of spending time with dad is fun still, and they might learn sumthin in the process! Enjoy your extra help now, cause it won't be long and they'll find other things to do besides fix fence..lol Nuthin better than family photo's at work and play..thanks

Good work. It sort of makes you feel sorry for town kids and all they miss out on...don't it?

How do those extra aggressive ATV tires drive on the road, at say...40mph and better. I've heard they can be squirrelly, wondering what you thought.

Cal
How do those extra aggressive ATV tires drive on the road, at say...40mph and better. I've heard they can be squirrelly, wondering what you thought.

That is the second machine I have had the ITP 589's on and it definitly won't be the last. This machine had 10 miles on it and the new factory tires went off and the 589's went on. They are twice as tough as the factory Dunalp's are. I have trouble with locust thorns and such and it is a real pain it the but to have to plug or patch tires or run slime to seal them. Here is a link http://www.itptires.com/itp589.html
There might be a better tire out there but I haven't yet found it and so I will stay with them. The only down side of them is they are a lot stiffer tire and so they ride a bit rougher but I will gladly put up with that. A friend of mine runs Goodyear Mud Runners and they are a great tire but they have some of the problem you talked about. As best that I can figure out they have a large center knob to the bar and I think it rides on that and makes it less stable. Don't get me wrong I had a hard choice to pick between them and the ITP's but glad I went the way I did. Hope that helps..

We probably ned to replace the tires on one of the quads soon.. has a lot of miles on it and the tires are starting to wear.. Have flattened one a couple times (Hedge thorns is my best guess).. When I looked at some last year I thought it might be cheaper to buy a new Quad instead :shock: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts