• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ferguson, Missouri

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Kind of seems like it's taken too long for an acquittal, but what other conclusion could a sane person make?

No indictments. This dog and pony show shouldn't have happened in the first place.

So if I went out to protest peacefully and violence breaks out, Id get myself home immediately. If not then you are part of the problem

I am so disappointed in our Presidents reaction. Instead of supporting the integrity of our justice system and abiding by the rule of law, he basically throws fuel on the fire.

Lesson to kids, if you don't want to be dead, don't rob a gas station and then charge a cop.

So nice of King Obama to play the race card.

I. Feel sorry for the poor lady who was going to a baseball game and get caught up in this mess and your bat starts breaking windows. Waiting period for bats????

Larrry said:
So if I went out to protest peacefully and violence breaks out, Id get myself home immediately. If not then you are part of the problem

If they went out to violently protest and peace broke out, they'd get themselves home immediately. They are the problem.

jodywy said:
I am so disappointed in our Presidents reaction. Instead of supporting the integrity of our justice system and abiding by the rule of law, he basically throws fuel on the fire.

obama loves this crap... It further divides the country.

I see multiple business on fire now. This is complete lawlessness. This is when you bring in the national guard and turn on the .50 cals and sweep the streets.

Where's George Wallace & Bull Connor when you need them?

Ya'll do know that the reason for the rioting & looting is because they announced the Grand Jury decision too late at night? Right? :roll:

jobless bunch of idiots wearing goodwill clothes, fat on food bought with ebt, taking pictures with their oboma phone while they burn their own nests.

http://rightwingnews.com/crime/10-disturbing-pictures-videos-ferguson-rioting-last-night-3/

Latest posts