• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Few of the boys

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Denny

Reaction score

Moved these guys over on some hayfield regrowth will last about a week then I think we will wean them and get them growing. They seam to be gaining quite well just where they are though.

Thanks everyone. I'm really proud of this set of bulls.They are the best we've raised to date and are all mid april calves with a few born in early may.

Hey H. It would be best to deliver a bull dureing elk season :wink:

Jake said:
Look real nice, What is the breeding on the calf in pics 4 and 5? He is a stud

His dam is a BCC Bushwacker daughter and his sire is S Chisum 6175.
He was born april 26th.

Denny said:
Jake said:
Look real nice, What is the breeding on the calf in pics 4 and 5? He is a stud

His dam is a BCC Busshwacker daughter and his sire is S Chisum 6175.
He was born april 26th.

Even for the picture being taken at a distance he sure looks good. Thick and square

Those are nice bull calves. If you bring H one you just as well throw another one on for me. I'd take a Chisum son out of a Shoshone bred cow. Nice deep calves. Nice eye for cattle Denny.

Denny said:
Thanks everyone. I'm really proud of this set of bulls.They are the best we've raised to date and are all mid april calves with a few born in early may.

Hey H. It would be best to deliver a bull dureing elk season :wink:

Absolutely. Come on out any time ya have the hankering! Love to show ya around. Bring me and Ho55 a bull each and we will guide the heck out of ya! :D I may take ya up on the turkey hunt someday.

Latest posts