• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Figured out who stevec imitates!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

stevec should run for Senator on the Liberal ticket in Massachusetts. His specialty would be in filibusters. He could talk away to his heart's content on any subject, without making any sense, but it wouldn't matter. A filibuster is just talking to stall for time, anyway. His name could be Filibuster Frank.

I'll send him my local crook...the one he wants me to forgive and get cosy with...to be his campaign manager!!

Wrong stevec.....I don't personally know this guy....never seen him in my life. Only saw a mug shot from his 11 previous felony convictions !!!! This is a 35 yr old MAN...not a kid who has made stealing a career!!

I said I knew his" people"......not him. In fact, his cousin told me that I was the only one she knew that WOULD NOT cross the street to avoid her.

Rave all you want...one day " what goes around comes around" and you'll be in the same position I am....maybe worse, I hope not cause I don't wish you any harm cause you've cause no harm to me.

By the by...who treated you like an idiot when you were a kid???? Looks like you just fulfilled that one!!!

I'm done with you and this topic....

stevec
bsflag.gif

anim_puke.gif

kolanuraven said:
Wrong stevec.....I don't personally know this guy....never seen him in my life. Only saw a mug shot from his 11 previous felony convictions !!!! This is a 35 yr old MAN...not a kid who has made stealing a career!!

I said I knew his" people"......not him. In fact, his cousin told me that I was the only one she knew that WOULD NOT cross the street to avoid her.

Rave all you want...one day " what goes around comes around" and you'll be in the same position I am....maybe worse, I hope not cause I don't wish you any harm cause you've cause no harm to me.

By the by...who treated you like an idiot when you were a kid???? Looks like you just fulfilled that one!!!

I'm done with you and this topic....

Kola, This is what you get for messing with those liberals!!!!!!! :wink:

No I'm still holding to my liberal-ness like always.

Yankees just " don't know any different".

You're in Alabama and in the country....you know of what I speak.

I guess we should be sorry for stevec as it must be quiet a burden to sooooooo perfect! It'd plumb wear me out!

Latest posts