• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Finally some balance on this forum

Help Support Ranchers.net:

SDSteve

Reaction score
For months this forum was so far to the right if it was a canoe it would have tipped over a long time ago. Finally there are some people to counter the far-right views of Cal et al.

Hi, guys. Don't let me put you off. These guys are so far out there, it takes some rude remarks to get their attention. They aren't interested in debate; they apparently don't want people on this forum or in their country that don't fall in line and agree with whatever the Bush Bunch puts out this week as "fact." I know lots of ranchers who are disgusted and upset with the Iraqi war, not to mention CAFTA that Bush went to the mat to get passed.

Disagreeable said:
Hi, guys. Don't let me put you off. These guys are so far out there, it takes some rude remarks to get their attention. They aren't interested in debate; they apparently don't want people on this forum or in their country that don't fall in line and agree with whatever the Bush Bunch puts out this week as "fact." I know lots of ranchers who are disgusted and upset with the Iraqi war, not to mention CAFTA that Bush went to the mat to get passed.
I haven'r read all of your posts by any means but it seems to me like you are not near as rude as the guys who are arguing with you. Maybe I missed your worst ones though :wink: . I was a die-hard Republican until Bush got in office. I happily voted for him the first time. I haven't found too many things that he has done that I agree with though.

reader (the Second) said:
I've been getting more conservative as I age but the Bush administration is unbelievable. People who defend some of their actions need to be up here and get behind closed doors in government agencies where senior folks are goin' nuts over the crazy things this administration is doing. Out of intellectual curiousity, I can't wait until it's over and the critics come out of the closet and real history is written.

EPA, Dept of State, Pentagon, CIA, HHS, you name it ...
Read the letter in this week's Newsweek from a CIA operative on Karl Rove (name withheld of course).
Who knows what the lower downs at USDA say. We only hear the folks they let out to talk in public.

So what would be the better alternative to Bush? ALGORE? :roll:

Mike said:
I've been getting more conservative as I age but the Bush administration is unbelievable. People who defend some of their actions need to be up here and get behind closed doors in government agencies where senior folks are goin' nuts over the crazy things this administration is doing. Out of intellectual curiousity, I can't wait until it's over and the critics come out of the closet and real history is written.

EPA, Dept of State, Pentagon, CIA, HHS, you name it ...
Read the letter in this week's Newsweek from a CIA operative on Karl Rove (name withheld of course).
Who knows what the lower downs at USDA say. We only hear the folks they let out to talk in public.

So what would be the better alternative to Bush? ALGORE? :roll:

Anyone frankly. I didn't like Gore or Kerry and I agree that the Democrats shot themselves in the foot with terrible candidates but Bush is stupid, ignorant, led by a large and inconsistent set of masters, and someone (probably not him) chose terrible cabinet choices for him this time and last time. I wasn't this anti-Bush before the past year by the way. He is getting worse and worse. I think all the special interests are getting their licks in before he is out of office.

I guess CNN got another one.

SDSteve said:
For months this forum was so far to the right if it was a canoe it would have tipped over a long time ago. Finally there are some people to counter the far-right views of Cal et al.

More often than not, all you ever did was post personal attacks against me and bitch. But if you thought you made a really galiant effort, than far be it from me to p*** on your parade. I generally ignore you because you seldom offer anything of substance.

Bush is stupid, ignorant,

Graduated fron Yale? Flew Fighter Planes? Aquired enough wealth to buy the Rangers? I wish I was that stupid......

it seems when a person claims to be "conservative, or a republican "until", then follow with some insult, directed towards the head of that political party, lacks credibility...

but in the name of fair debate what has the extreme liberal left done for US recently????

Steve said:
Bush is stupid, ignorant,

Graduated fron Yale? Flew Fighter Planes? Aquired enough wealth to buy the Rangers? I wish I was that stupid......

it seems when a person claims to be "conservative, or a republican "until", then follow with some insult, directed towards the head of that political party, lacks credibility...

but in the name of fair debate what has the extreme liberal left done for US recently????

The last thing that I can recall is when Clinton made us all aware that oral sex wasn't really sex. :wink:

Latest posts