• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

First Ladies

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

Reaction score
One from Spain, one from France, and one from the USA. You pick which is which. :lol: :lol:

firstbutts.jpg

Michelle Obama, the new First Lady of the United States of America is an inspiration to American women. She is an incredible role model for young women everywhere. Stay-at-home moms, working women, college graduates and CEO's, are inextricably tied to Michelle. On January 21, 2009, we watched this incredible woman hold Lincoln's bible as she took her place in history beside her husband now President, Barack Obama. America has fallen in love with this incredible, wife, mother and community activist. Her heart is full compassion for people of every nationality and race.

She's a walking fashion statement for this generation for tall, full-footed women around the world. On Inauguration night, she was striking. She debuted an elegant one-shoulder gown by Taipei-born designer, Jason Wu. The first lady's gown was made of silk chiffon embellished with organza and Swarovski crystal rhinestones and silver thread embroidery. During the swearing-in ceremony, earlier that morning, she wore a classic "lemongrass" ensemble designed by Isabel Toledo. Tall women around the world held their heads a little higher, but I'm sure they were trying to guess the size of her feet. I believe I can say this with some authority. Most women who wear size 11 and up tend to try to guess the shoe size of other full-footed women. Well, I admit. I do.

Now those of us who wear large-size shoes are certainly curious of the first lady's shoe size. I suspect she's a size 11 or 12. The first lady wore a pair of green Jimmy Choo pumps along with her Isabel Toledo ensemble. Of course, those of us who wear size 10 and up know that Jimmy Choo has selected styles available in size 11. It's possible that she wears a size 10. I would really love to know. I already feel a kinship with Michelle Obama. She simply makes me proud . I also believe that we have something in common - size 11 feet. Now, wouldn't that be something. Anything is possible!

Maybe she'll stop by my large-size designer shoe blog, Your Feet Make You Unique and tell us her shoe size.

Andrea Pace, creator of Your Feet Make You Unique. She proudly wears size 11 shoes and she is committed to helping women feel better about the size of their feet and walking in their own shoes. You'll find valuable shopping tips, articles and more for women who wear size 10 and up... Visit http://www.yourfeetmakeyouunique.com today.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Andrea_Pace
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes she doesn't iron her clothes either. :wink: :lol: :lol: Oh you meant your shoe size sorry :wink: :oops:

Tam said:
Yes she doesn't iron her clothes either. :wink: :lol: :lol: Oh you meant your shoe size sorry :wink: :oops:

I just can't get over the people who say she "makes a fashion statement".

She closely resembles Aunt Jemima when she ain't got her wig on...............

What the heck have we done????????????? :???: :???: :???:

Mike said:
Tam said:

I just can't get over the people who say she "makes a fashion statement".

She closely resembles Aunt Jemima when she ain't got her wig on...............

What the heck have we done????????????? :???: :???: :???:

What you don't think she makes a statement :shock:

barackobamaedwardsaid2.jpg

Maybe these one will convince you

auntesther.jpg

Oh wait I quess the last one wasn't her :oops: but after looking at this picture of Michelle maybe having a hair and makeup stylist on staff isn't a bad Idea. :shock: :wink:

Aunt Esther ain't nearly as scary lookin' as Mrs. TWAP. They could have $800,000 worth of triple overtime hair and makeup work done on Mrs. TWAP, and still not be able to make a silk purse from a sow's ear......

I am not going to say anything about size or anything personal about her......
I will say that she needs to listen to her handlers when they tell her "causal dress" means you dress UP. Or get new handlers who KNOW protocal.
She is in a posistion and there are standards that she HAS to meet.
You want to wear cottonwear fine go ahead....BUT dont do it during a meeting of other heads of state.

OK maybe I can better explain my thinking this way.....
Shoer is going to be in a photoshoot for the company he drives for. Shoer is very conscious of how he looks. Yes, yall have seen "truck drivers" and know they look sloppy. He has always wanted to have a clean look to himself. He has gone from jeans and tshirt to polos and slacks.
He takes pride in how he comes across to people ....the warehouse managers to the customers who have purchased the boxes he is hauling to anyone who sees him.
I know I will upset some but this is how I feel. I will go to church (here) in clean ironed jeans since I know some will be coming in from the field. I will not go to church back home in jeans. Everyone there dresses up, women in dresses men in slacks. Also I will not wear jeans to a wedding, maybe a jean looking skirt . It all comes down to respect....for yourself,others and the event. Have we come this far where apperances do NOT matter?

As for me it will always matter and I want anyone representing me to be properly dressed.

The sad part is that because of her superior attitude these comments come so easy. But it does almost looks like she is in a race to get somewhere before the others.

Larrry said:
The sad part is that because of her superior attitude these comments come so easy. But it does almost looks like she is in a race to get somewhere before the others.

She is going for the optical illusion trick. :wink:

If she's farther away then the other two she will look smaller. :shock:

I didn't spend a second longer than I had to looking at the "third wheel" heading up those steps. :wink:

HP

Larrry said:

Well we're Moooooovin on up, to the top!

Angusgord said:
An Idea :idea: All you mouth pieces ,take a picture of yourselves,if your women ,of your wives if your men of their butts....we'll have a contest to see if these rancher women stack up against the presidents wife!! Dare you Bunch of Putzs

He11 your mouth is bigger than any ones butt that is on this board, stinks more too, so lets see a picture of it!!!!!!

Angusgord said:
hopalong said:
Angusgord said:
An Idea :idea: All you mouth pieces ,take a picture of yourselves,if your women ,of your wives if your men of their butts....we'll have a contest to see if these rancher women stack up against the presidents wife!! Dare you Bunch of Putzs

He11 your mouth is bigger than any ones butt that is on this board, stinks more too, so lets see a picture of it!!!!!!
So your wifes booty is pretty large and your embarrassed to admit it!! I like booty on a woman ,fills her jeans out just nicely

Not afraid at all angusgourd, and i sure as heck am not worried about you getting close to her, she does not care for women who are like you :wink:

p.s. if you think 110# 5'2" is large it just goes to show how confused you really are.

Angusgord said:
hopalong said:
Angusgord said:
So your wifes booty is pretty large and your embarrassed to admit it!! I like booty on a woman ,fills her jeans out just nicely

Not afraid at all angusgourd, and i sure as heck am not worried about you getting close to her, she does not care for women who are like you :wink:
I guess it should have been obvious to me ,its small brained women you prefer ,kind of like Faster Horses and Maggies husbands :D

Whoa,If you equate size with brains then you must be the size of a gnat, with no basic brain power at all! :wink: That has been obvious all along but you finally admitted it

This is as close to right behind me your going to get.....yeah you can still see I am as I have ALWAYS said FAT OLD and UGLY.

uggg.jpg

So now how about you...where is a pic of you?

If you want to know about my butt size just say Haymaker. As he once thought my butt was two axe handles wide and pictures were posted to prove him dead wrong. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts