• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

First Ladies

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the reason be that kolo has another alter ego besides jingo2
:roll: :wink: :D

Angusgord said:
Yanuck said:
Angusgord said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: If nothing else you make me laugh.I'm sitting here pitying your hubby not being scared of him. By The way ,Did you ask Faster Horses if what I say is true?? Why aren't you people asking her? Scared of the Moral Conservative Mods. answer??? :D :D :D

why do you care if FH did talk to this person? are you jealous? and how do you know what she said? was it you she was talking to? I know exactly who she was talking to, and it was just that, conversation between 2 people but perhaps you read more into it? a one sided crush on your part perhaps????
its pretty sad that a person can't post on a forum because another poster makes their life on Ranchers miserable every time they do..Kola you say you're the Moderator on here, why don't you step up and do something? but then you enjoy seeing someone hassle FH don't you? :roll:
:D :D You realize you just proved what I've been saying about her!! And unless she sent you the pm's between her and said rancher you can't be too sure it was all innocent.

Faster Horses has chased away more people with her mouth then anyone else on here ,good mod. to have :D :D

how did I prove anything? :?other than you're an idiot and you do a good enough job of that yourself with every post you make. FH sent me nothing about her PM's with the "person of interest" and why would she? she was accused of wrongdoings by at least 2 other women on here...how they knew what any PM's said I have no idea...how do you know unless you are one of those 2 women or the said "person of interest" trying to make yourself look like a big man on campus. I'm not going to mention any names, but there are more than a few on here who know exactly who I'm talking about.
I stuck up for FH because I like her and I consider her my friend and I'm tired of your continous rantings about absolutley nothing!!

hopalong said:
And to believe oldtimer got all over other posters for running off women, yet he stands silently by and does nothing while you lie about F/H, wonder why that is??

EH? oldtimer?

:lol: :lol: And if I removed every post where someone personally attacks someone- or puts up false info or innuendos about folks- or posts under multiple ID's (even answering yourself with backslapping :roll: ) I would have to remove every one of yours... :lol: :lol:

no AG she's not a Mod on this board...she's a Mod on the Photo Contest...thats been explained several times to you....if you're so concerned about FH and this rancher...why don't you just say who it is...I'm sure the other person will either confirm or deny...unless of course that person is you? and by people knowing who I'm talking about, its not your lady friends, its the rancher who was sending out lots of PM's of his own to other women, forgetting I guess that he's married and has kids??!!! hhmmmmmm???

Angusgord said:
Yanuck said:
Angusgord said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: If nothing else you make me laugh.I'm sitting here pitying your hubby not being scared of him. By The way ,Did you ask Faster Horses if what I say is true?? Why aren't you people asking her? Scared of the Moral Conservative Mods. answer??? :D :D :D

why do you care if FH did talk to this person? are you jealous? and how do you know what she said? was it you she was talking to? I know exactly who she was talking to, and it was just that, conversation between 2 people but perhaps you read more into it? a one sided crush on your part perhaps????
its pretty sad that a person can't post on a forum because another poster makes their life on Ranchers miserable every time they do..Kola you say you're the Moderator on here, why don't you step up and do something? but then you enjoy seeing someone hassle FH don't you? :roll:
:D :D You realize you just proved what I've been saying about her!! And unless she sent you the pm's between her and said rancher you can't be too sure it was all innocent.

Faster Horses has chased away more people with her mouth then anyone else on here ,good mod. to have :D :D

Wanna back that up with proof?
or are you gonna do what you are known for? attack some more and then run and hide behind MACONS skirt>>
Prove what you claim or make your self just look more like the liar you really are???

Seems like there is a double standard here,Macon will let you get bye with false accuastion andlies but I am betting I may get banned for pointing out the fact he is letting you control the situation because you are a GOOD PERSON in your alter ego!!!!!!!
Too bad he is going to lose money because you chose to act like a 12 yr old and he is unwilling to do anything about it,

Yanuck said:
no AG she's not a Mod on this board...she's a Mod on the Photo Contest...thats been explained several times to you....if you're so concerned about FH and this rancher...why don't you just say who it is...I'm sure the other person will either confirm or deny...unless of course that person is you? and by people knowing who I'm talking about, its not your lady friends, its the rancher who was sending out lots of PM's of his own to other women, forgetting I guess that he's married and has kids??!!! hhmmmmmm???

Hey, I think OT accused me of being that guy. So did it turn out to be AG, who OT doesn't say anything to?

Angusgord said:
Yanuck said:
Like Faster Horses forgetting shes married :D

not that I know timelines, but you forget, FH was divorced? ...but of course you think its alright for a married man to PM more than one woman and not in an innocent way mind you.....that's okay in your books...? you're a real tool :roll:
I'm with Hoppy...put up or shut up...start naming names if you dare that is :wink:

Let's go ahead and drag this one to the dead pile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts