• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

First Outs!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

DOC HARRIS said:
Northern Rancher said:
Seriously greg your wrong lol-try and guess his mama at least.
Angus is NOT in his pedigree - or he would be polled, or at least scurred. Corriente or Longhorn is in the woodpile somewhere. Of course, when one is talking about "woodpiles" - anything could be hiding among the bark and knots, the limbs and leaves, - - the crosscut saws that sing through the trees. The cry's of "TIMBER" that echo's and rings, - - the fragrance of Spruce that elevates Kings, From their lofty spaces of bowers and things, such as velvet-lined robes and Healdric things - coats-of-arms, shields, and helmets and rings, which bear us all skyward on gossamer wings! And now - another look at the bull for you, I'll tell you my Friend - I ain't got a CLUE!

DOC HARRIS
Gee Doc I just dehorned a calf last week out of a registered Angus bull. I guess his pedigree wasn't as pure as it should have been. The calf's mother was polled also.

Montana cowgirl I saw you trying to get Ty to give up our secret lol-nice try shortie lol. KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP SWINGINGGGGGGGGGGGG PEOPLE lol.

Longhorn, Brangus, Angus, Limo and a pinch of Jersey :?

You guys and gals have been busy on here - not sure how in the heck to catch up on it all !!!

Heifer said:
Brangus x Limo.....
Brahma x EXT????????
Angus (Reference EXT) genetically removes the horns from MOST of their progeny MOST of the time. Angus are Homozygous Black - Homozygous POLLED! ( Our Bull "Au Jus" is NOT 'HALF' Angus.)

DOC HARRIS

Ok N.R after 77 replies I think its time we at least get a hint, like hes not really black its spray paint ! Just a little morsal we can chew on :shock: come on wadda say .... we know your TOTALLY enjoying this :oops:

Latest posts