• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

First Outs!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Woo-Hoo! post number 100 on this thread!

Okay, Northern Rancher lol. Time to tell us the cross of your bucker.

Don't keep us waiting now. Some of us have got work to do lol.

Northern Rancher said:
Montana cowgirl I saw you trying to get Ty to give up our secret lol-nice try shortie lol. KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP SWINGINGGGGGGGGGGGG PEOPLE lol.

darnitt lol every time i try to get away with somethin some1 smarter always figures it out! lol :wink: :wink:

It's something very ordinary, isn't it? We're coming up with wild, outlandish guesses, and it's something just plain and simple. Damn, I wish my brain would start working! I'm sure some of what you've said have been clues, but I just can't get the words to associate with cattle breeds. I give up!

What do we win if we get it right? My guess, it is somebodies milk cow, or maybe a bucket calf, that is Holstein x EXT x Braunvieh, or mix and match whatever, did you empty out some straws of thawed semen, mix it up and put it in?

Balingo (spelling??), Gelbvieh, Simm or Char are north ..... Vet bred the Balingo (belted Galloway?) but the wife's pet cow part makes me side with the Gelbvieh or Simms.

I'm pretending I really don't care, not interested,not one bit curious,so go ahead and tell I :shock: 8) :wink: :!: won't even look

The New RANCHER'S.NET GENETIC IDENTIFICATION CHAMPION IN THE FLYWEIGHT DIVISION IS NONE OTHER THAN THE PRIDE OF RAVENSCRAG AND POINTS NORTH -S.S.A.P. Who'd a thunk it lol.

The cute one's always win!

NR, are you just picking her cause she was a beauty queen when she was a year younger! :D :D 8)

Sorry SSAP, you just looked so cute on horseback with my hat on! :D

Must've been the hat! :oops: Shouldn't have left it there! :D :D

Northern Rancher said:
The New RANCHER'S.NET GENETIC IDENTIFICATION CHAMPION IN THE FLYWEIGHT DIVISION IS NONE OTHER THAN THE PRIDE OF RAVENSCRAG AND POINTS NORTH -S.S.A.P. Who'd a thunk it lol.
NR - Am I to understand that the Dairy North of Shaunavon is populated with Dutch Belted Cows? Are you saying that your friend's wife's second cousin's mother-in-law's brother's French Maid's pet cow was bred by "Aintgotaclew" and that you are awarding the Gold Plated Milk Bucket to a Canadian who has never belted a Dutch Milker?! Is that what you are sayin'? Are you sayin' that it was so simple and that you couldn't understand why EVERYBODY wasn't brainy enough to easily understand what that complicated mating combinations of DNA would produce? H-m-m-m-m?? Are you divulging to us that the Genome of "Aintgotaclue" and a Dutch Belted floozie sporting wooden snow shoes produced that genetically superior Bovine specimen which appeared among your original posts? :???: I must say, NR, that I am stunned beyond any further rhetoric! :shock:

DOC HARRIS

Latest posts