• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

First try at Pics

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,247
Reaction score
0
Location
saskatchewan
ddfc80ea.jpg
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Nice pic's you miserable old fart,now turn around and lets get a better look at you...................good luck
now aint this more fun than cussing R CALF :D :D :D
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Ole Blue looks to be in good flesh,you better be careful in that mud you ole fart,fall down and break something then you really will be whining and sitting in front of the computer :D :D :D .............good luck
 

Northern Rancher

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,247
Reaction score
0
Location
saskatchewan
Bring up your riggin' we'll run him under ya-then you'll have lots of 'puter time. I think you R-Calfers have pretty much wrote the book on whining-it will take more than luck to ride that buckin' pony lol.
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Northern Rancher said:
Bring up your riggin' we'll run him under ya-then you'll have lots of 'puter time. I think you R-Calfers have pretty much wrote the book on whining-
it will take more than luck to ride that buckin' pony lol.

This time IM inclined to agree.............good luck
 

Chuckie

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 11, 2005
Messages
367
Reaction score
0
Location
northeast nebraska
i've always heard Hard Twist and some Blue roan line were a "little" bucky but had a lot of bottom and cow--your stallion related? wish i could remember the roan name, but i'm getin' too old.... :oops:

what IS that roan stallion....????? you guys'll know...
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Chuckie said:
i've always heard Hard Twist and some Blue roan line were a "little" bucky but had a lot of bottom and cow--your stallion related? wish i could remember the roan name, but i'm getin' too old.... :oops:

what IS that roan stallion....????? you guys'll know...

Are you thinking of the Blue Valentine horses?
 

ranchwife

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
3,990
Reaction score
0
Location
ennis, montana
Northern Rancher----by the time I got to "crap", i was laughing hysterically!!! :lol: Glad you got the pix posting down to a fine art!!! Nice pix, too, by the way!!! Very "unique" looking piece of equine equipment you got there!!! By the way, when are you gonna turn around and let us see your mug???? :wink: :wink: :wink:
 

Northern Rancher

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,247
Reaction score
0
Location
saskatchewan
That stud has about 70 years of bucking horse blood in him lol. He's double bred to 'Major' a stud that was used lots in B.C. He's a pretty solid 21 point horse but the nicest stud to handle I've ever had around. Can't wait for those roan colts to come lol. Look for the C lazy S left hip at the NFR someday lol. Well a man can dream -can't he lol. Come to think of it a couple mares I'm using him on go back to Hard Twist.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
ranchwife said:
Northern Rancher----by the time I got to "crap", i was laughing hysterically!!!

NAW- I won't say it- tempting , but NOPE won't touch that one...... :lol: :lol:
 

Latest posts

Top