• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

First try at Pics

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I'll take a stab at it. How about part Clydesdale with the feathers on his legs "booted"? Mrs. Soapweed guesses Shire. :???: :?

Handsome young hockey player you have there.

Picture-1009.jpg

Here's my hockey player #15 right after he scored a goal-the young guy on the sorrel horse is my friend's son-great hockey player and a good cowboy-he's getting recruited by the University of Mass. right now-pretty heady stuff for a 15 year old but he's handling it well. Your bang on Soapweed that horse is out of a paint stud and a Clyde mare. The guy riding him is a very good hand-never seen either of them break a sweat in a tight spot.

Shelly said:
Hey now, Haymaker, none of that! You're judging NR when you see him in his working duds. Let me tell you, I've met NR when he was all gussied up and he's a fine looking man, and very nice also.

IM just teasing the old fart Shelly,get em stirred up a little ,I figger its good for his blood pressure :D ..............good luck PS where have you been?first time a cowboy posts his picture ,you show up :D :D

Gotta love those cowboys! Young, old, or otherwise. Including you!

We've been busy, not much computer time lately. Since it's rained, though, I'll be here a little more often for awhile.

Shelly said:

We've been busy, not much computer time lately. Since it's rained, though, I'll be here a little more often for awhile.

Thank you Shelly,I hope that man of your's know's what a speacial Lady he has..................good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Shelly said:

Thank you Shelly,I hope that man of your's know's what a speacial Lady he has..................good luck

I don't think he does, judging by his inconsiderate actions tonight. Him and his best friend are out on the town, and didn't have the common decency to invite me out with them.

I just got in from finding my kid's deer he shot with a bow lol. Tenderloins for breakfast lol. Geez Sheeley you should be able to find hubby-your town isn't all that big lol. There's a campfire goin' on in the front yard right now you could be here in 3 hours lol.

Criminely NR, too much in common.....

My Angus x Shorthorn cows make some great calves...

The Hopsing mare looks exactly like a mare of mine when she was younger... Tell you what, when she was younger she was a great all around horse,

What is the breeding on Hopsing???

PPRM

Hopsing is out of Meadow Lake by Dark of Night lol. Actually she is a Tonto Bars Hank granddaughter out of an old brown mare I had. By far the best horse I've ever rode-one time i cut a yearliing out dropped my reins and put my hands in my pockets and shge took it a half mile to the next gate-so I guess she's cowy-awesome rope horse you can run her flatout in the african american heads and she won't go down. She got her name after her habit of 'hopping' over fences when she was younger-5 footers without a problem so we named her Hopsing after the cook on Bonanza.

Tonto Bars is the Connection!!!!!

Mine had this and some Quincy Dan. She was an incredible rope horse (both ends) and could carve a steak out of a cow. We used her in the feedlot for a number of years. She is a big beautiful Bay/brown horse depending on the time of the year. Plus, you can see her whole body language soften around kids.

She is a real character around water, lol. If you are filling a tank, she comes over mouthing the hose to get you to spray her down.

I have some nice foals from her. just sold one 6 year old mare from her for $3,000 with the rights to 3 breedings. The mare was crossed to a Hollywood Gold x Peppy San stud,

PPRM

I was tempted to bredd her to that bronc the other morning as she was in the mood for love. I'd like to use her for a brood mare but then we can't ride her lol.

Latest posts