• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Fit To Be Tied

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I Luv Herfrds

Reaction score
Hired a friend to come out and finish the mudding and taping and texturing on the house. Well he got done so I started to buy primer to start getting the interior done.

Well I had today and tomorrow off from my town job. So I started to re-stain the exterior of the house. I had already used a log wash on it over 2 weeks ago.
Got the east side done and started to get the north side down and the paint sprayer stopped spraying. Thought I ran out of stain; now I was up on the bucket truck; nope that was not the problem. Took the spray tip off blew it out, cleaned it still will not spray. No idea what is going on. Hubby is busy trying to get the winter wheat in so he is going to look at it later tonight.

Oh well looks like I will be replacing the house wrap that got tore in the wind storms tomorrow. Might run into town and get a gallon of paint for one room that is ready.

Latest posts