• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Flashback: Barry travels to Ukraine...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
...gets them to sell off their weapons they now could use.

I notice Barry mentions WMDs in Iraq...

"The Lugar-Obama initiative will help other nations find and eliminate conventional weapons that have been used against our own soldiers in Iraq and sought by terrorists all over the world," said Obama. "The Nunn-Lugar program has effectively disposed of thousands of weapons of mass destruction, but we must do far more to keep deadly conventional weapons like anti-aircraft missiles out of the hands of terrorists."

https://web.archive.org/web/20080617231047/http://obama.senate.gov/press/070111-lugar-obama_non

and his supporters have started a petition on WH.gov to have 47 GOP members charged with treason for writing a letter...

:lol2:

ISIS is in possession of at least 2 Mig-23 fighter jets now in Libya. Plenty of Mig pilots have been recruited. They are currently waiting on parts to arrive. It could get uglier over there.

"could get uglier" :lol2:

The Arab Spring was designed to get uglier...and like small individual ripples in a pond, to build on each other to create a massive wave.

hypocritexposer said:
and his supporters have started a petition on WH.gov to have 47 GOP members charged with treason for writing a letter...

:lol2:
Could his supporters be any more stupid, or be more like tools and useful idiots? Like sheep unknowingly being led to their own slaughter.

If it weren't true, it would be "comical".

I wonder what will be the regime's "Crisis O' the Week" next week?

If you or I owned a business and the regime's cast of misfits were our employees, their butts would have been fired long ago for being so inept, unethical, and mentally challenged.

Latest posts