• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Flounder????

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Lonecowboy

Reaction score
when talking in reference about blacks, somebody wrote:

Possibly because we didn't let them develop and bring them on in the first place...

It was Mikes forefathers that were too lazy to do field work and had to go get slaves- then didn't do anything for 100+ years to solve the problem created when they were freed...

This is the most racist remark I've read on ranchers-

Guess who wrote it? :oops: :oops:

Lonecowboy said:
when talking in reference about blacks, somebody wrote:

Possibly because we didn't let them develop and bring them on in the first place...

It was Mikes forefathers that were too lazy to do field work and had to go get slaves- then didn't do anything for 100+ years to solve the problem created when they were freed...

This is the most racist remark I've read on ranchers-

Guess who wrote it? :oops: :oops:

I would think saying a person or race is incapable of getting by on their own is insulting..

It's these type statements that make him the most hated & non-respected person and/or idiot on the forum. I suppose he can be proud of that..............

I went back and read OT's original post where that came from. Pretty disgusting. :(

Isn't there a saying about those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?

I'd say Montana and a few other places Saskatchewan included have our own similar problems with high rates of incarcerated First Nations people and many of the social problems with a semi dysfunctional society.

jigs said:
Whitewing said:
loomixguy said:
so is genital herpes......

And if you had to choose between the two? :lol:

at least you can eventually get rid of OT...

I was thinking at least herpes outbreaks can be supressed with valtrex. I'm not sure if that is the correct spelling, but maybe someone that spends a lot of time investigating ladies of the night could verify.

Latest posts