• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

For a poll result that tells a differant result?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Steve

Reaction score
Often a poll result is shown how unhappy americans are with our leadership, maybe some Americans use this as a chance to complain, but when asked who and how they would be voting in 2008, well disagreeable your wrong again

Chuck gets few votes, sorry, even Kerry did better then him,,,

but the most compelling result was that in an overwhelming majority,,,
no matter who ran we win...:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.pollingreport.com/2008.htm

heres my link so it must be a fact.....

Steve said:
Often a poll result is shown how unhappy americans are with our leadership, maybe some Americans use this as a chance to complain, but when asked who and how they would be voting in 2008, well disagreeable your wrong again

Chuck gets few votes, sorry, even Kerry did better then him,,,

but the most compelling result was that in an overwhelming majority,,,
no matter who ran we win...:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.pollingreport.com/2008.htm

heres my link so it must be a fact.....

I can't be wrong because I haven't said a word about who will be elected in 2008. Do you ever pay attention?

Maybe your not paying attention, I was just showing how wrong you are, and how you and your party will be losers again in 2008, that is if you believe in polls, as you seem to live by them....

Steve said:
Maybe your not paying attention, I was just showing how wrong you are, and how you and your party will be losers again in 2008, that is if you believe in polls, as you seem to live by them....

:lol: Ah, yes, Rudy and John. Both seem to be winners, but will the Republican party nominate either of them? They're both pro choice and divorced. Broken families, tut, tut. Remember especially the ugly divorce of Rudy and his wife? She refused to move out of the governor's mansion and didn't he move in with some gay guys? :D And McCain divorced his long suffering wife to marry a rich, younger woman to finance his political career. Do you think there's a chance the Republican party will nominate one of these guys? I do believe the Religious Right would be offended. Maybe they can get Ralph Reed as a VP?

I believe that the polls are accurately reflecting the public's feelings about this Iraqi war. The Bush Bunch has always said they didn't pay attention to polls, but recent events show that's unlikely. They sure seem to be responding to them with this sudden rush of speeches defending the Iraqi war. Not to mention his blatent intereference in drafting the Iraqi Constitution.

Latest posts