• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

For Disagreeable

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Do you think that Bush is doing a fair to great job as president.

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sierraman

Reaction score
This poll is in honor of Disagreeable. According to this fine lady/man, Bush is considered as doing a poor job as president to the majority of Americans. If you are Americasn, I encourage you to take this poll and we will come to a conclusion to Disagreeable's idea. So, I am asking, Do you think Bush is doing anywhere from a fair to great job as president?

I forgot to put a closing date on this poll. We'll make it July 22nd at midnight. So, on honesty policy, don't answer poll after then.

TXTibbs said:
HAHA...so far i see one person voted NO! Was Disagreeable allowed to vote?????? :wink: :wink:
Well - you know - - we HAVE to be fair! It's a free country. BUT - only (1) ONE (1) vote per citizen! :shock: :???:

TXTibbs said:
Oh muh gosh...now there is two votes for no....disagreeable must have created another screen name!! :lol: :lol:

Possibly a victim of Multiple Personality Disorder????? :wink: :wink:

The real question should be is Bush doing a better job then The loser ( Kerry ) would have, While we will never know, I would still vote for Bush, instead of the loser kerry,

so Disagreeable can spew the same tired old lines from now until eternity and he still hasen't changed the results of the past election....

:dunce: -- Dumb me. I set a closing time on the poll, however, I forgot to specify a timezone. Any timezone you choose though, it looks like yes wins. Disagreeable. You have the fact in front of you. The majority of Americans are satisfied with the job, Bush is doing as President. He is doing a great job, and you showing us results of polls thrown to liberal groups to answer won't convince me otherwise. Sorry, but just remember... It's just facts!. I'm going to ignore your posts now. We can ignore each other. What fun!!!! I just want to encourage you to move on to posts of friendship. I'd recommend, you come on as a new member and never tell us that you're the old "Disagreeable". You can be friends with the rest of us and we'll discuss some other things besides just politics. Politics are boring anyway, however fun they are to argue about. I really hope you will stay in America, if you're here, and become a person. Well, that's all for you as Disagreeable and it's attitude!. :cboy:

Steve said:
The real question should be is Bush doing a better job then The loser ( Kerry ) would have, While we will never know, I would still vote for Bush, instead of the loser kerry,

Nope, that's not the real question. There is no question about Bush's ability to govern. It stinks. Look at our military, our economy, our standing with the rest of the world, our national security. None of those are better since Bush became president. You lose.

so Disagreeable can spew the same tired old lines from now until eternity and he still hasen't changed the results of the past election....

Not until eternity. Only until November 2006. And then just two more years for a presidential election.... Who knows what will happen in that length of time? And time flies when you're having fun.

They may be "tired old lines" but they're the truth. The Bush Bunch is in the uncomfortable position of having to change the rules every time something else hits the fan.

Maybe you missed a few facts, and this shows that you are "unable to openly discuss politics,,,

but our economy is doing great....

Unemployment Rate:
5.0% in Jun 2005

Change in Payroll Employment:
+146,000(p) in June 2005

wages are up,
Hourly Compensation
History +6.2% in 1st Qtr of 2005

http://www.bls.gov/eag/eag.us.htm

but those are just a few indicatators that show you are full of it, and that in the area of our economy things are "still improving" after the burst of the stock bubble caused by billy letting the corperations break laws and inflate profits......

Ever hear the comment "figures don't lie, but liars figure?" While your figures might be accurate, they don't tell the whole story:

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics wages have barely grown for the last 5 years.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the average earnings increase from 2000-2004 was very small, 3.86%, 3.22%, 3.12%, 1.71% and 2.39% respectively. However wages have to be compared to inflation to determine the real rate of wage growth. For the same years, annual inflation was 3.4%, 2.8%, 1.6%, 2.3% and 2.7% respectively. When inflation is subtracted from wages, overall wage growth becomes .46%, .42%, 1.52%, -.59% and-.31% respectively for 2000-2004.

Therefore, a family who started in 2000 with $36,000 now makes $36,538.37. That's a compound annual growth rate of .29%. In my opinion, that growth rate stinks.

The labor participation rate measures the percentage of people working as a total of the total number of people able to work. According to the BLS, that percentage was 67.2 in January of 2001. The June percentage was 66%. Fewer people are working now than in 2001!

How are people maintaining their standard of living? Like our Republican-lead Federal government, they're taking on massive amounts of debt.

According to the Federal Reserve, total consumer debt is just under 10 trillion dollars. This includes credit card and mortgage debt. This is the highest level in 25 years.
According to the Federal Reserve, mortgage debt increased from 5 trillion to just under 10 trillion from 2000 - 2004. This is the highest level in 25 years.
According to the Federal Reserve, household debt as a percentage of GDP has increased from 70% to 85% from 2000 - 2004. This is the highest level in 35 years.
According to the Federal Reserve, household debt as a percentage of assets has increased from 15% - 18% from 2000 - 2004. This is the highest level in 40 years.

Also remember that after inflation, wage growth was stagnant for the last few years. This means debt payments are taking a larger percentage of personal income. Add the high cost of gasoline to consumer's woes. Another thing to remember is that much of this debt is underwritten by the US government. Any banks that go under because consumer's can't pay their debts will be covered by FDIC (Federal) insurance. That will add to already huge Federal deficit when/if people can't pay their bills.

Summary:
1.) Wages have grown at a .2% compound rate under this Republican administration.
2.) A smaller percentage of people are working of the total people who could work.
3.) Families are using borrowed money to maintain their standard of living.

http://www.bls.gov

Latest posts