• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

For my Canadian Friends.......

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hooks

Reaction score
Whores and Hockey Players:

A man in a Idaho supermarket tries to buy half a head of lettuce.
The very young produce assistant tells him that they sell only whole
heads of lettuce. The man persists and asks to see the manager. The
gal (Yanuck) says she'll ask his manager about it.

Walking into the back room, Yanuck said to her manager, 'Some
a-hole wants to buy half a head of lettuce.' As she finished her
sentence, she turned to find the man standing right behind her, so she
added, 'And this gentleman here has kindly offered to buy the other half.'

The manager approved the deal, and the man went on his way. Later the
manager said to Yanuck, 'I was impressed with the way you got
yourself out of that situation earlier. We like people who think on
their feet here. Where are you from, miss?'

" Canada , sir,' Yanuck replied.
'Well, why did you leave Canada ?' the manager asked.

Yancuk said, 'Sir, there's nothing but whores and hockey players up
there.'

'Really?' said the manager. 'My wife is from Canada .'

'No shite?' replied Yanuck. 'Who'd she play for?'

Mrs.Greg said:
Yanuck said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

okay, just so you know BMR?....you're my new fav. on Ranchers!
Well Sunshine I must be at the very Bottom....because I'd cheer for the Oil before the Leafs..... :p

you know if I lived closer I'd wash your mouth out with soap for that blasphemy young lady!

Yanuck said:
Mrs.Greg said:
Yanuck said:
Well Sunshine I must be at the very Bottom....because I'd cheer for the Oil before the Leafs..... :p

you know if I lived closer I'd wash your mouth out with soap for that blasphemy young lady!
LOL.... hey displaced AB gal,lifes been pretty good here AB lately,have you checked out how the Flames VS Oilers have been doing.....sighhhhh life is GOOD for this displaced Southern AB gal....much to gregs chagrin...... :D

Big Muddy rancher said:
Yanuck said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

What'da mean NEW :!:

I thought with my "Samish" good looks and my witty sense of humor I would have been your favorite all along. :cry: :wink: :D

well, uh, ya thats what I meant!! but anyone who will cheer my team on gets extra points!!!, see Mrs. G. just lost alot on account of her cheering for that other Alberta team over the Leafs. But just so your aware....Jigs is also pretty important because of his and I's mutual dislike of the Huskers.....clear as mud?! 8)

Hooks you sure can get a girl in trouble :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yanuck said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Yanuck said:

I thought with my "Samish" good looks and my witty sense of humor I would have been your favorite all along. :cry: :wink: :D

well, uh, ya thats what I meant!! but anyone who will cheer my team on gets extra points!!!, see Mrs. G. just lost alot on account of her cheering for that other Alberta team over the Leafs. But just so your aware....Jigs is also pretty important because of his and I's mutual dislike of the Huskers.....clear as mud?! 8)

Wanna bet that's not the first time Hooks had heard those words. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Yanuck said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Wanna bet that's not the first time Hooks had heard those words. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ya think?!

Mrs Greg is the epitome of virtue and fine manners in a lady and she knows her hockey-one thing about the Leafs you never have to miss a golf tee time to watch your team in the playoffs lol. GO OIL!!!!

Northern Rancher said:
Mrs Greg is the epitome of virtue and fine manners in a lady and she knows her hockey-one thing about the Leafs you never have to miss a golf tee time to watch your team in the playoffs lol. GO OIL!!!!

okay you just slid out of the top ten mister! don't you have a college trip to take or something??!!!! :lol: :lol:

Yanuck said:
Northern Rancher said:

okay you just slid out of the top ten mister! don't you have a college trip to take or something??!!!! :lol: :lol:

Do ya have to like hocky to crack the top ten list?

leanin' H said:
Yanuck said:
Northern Rancher said:

Do ya have to like hocky to crack the top ten list?

oh no not at all, but I'll explain the rules, repeat after me, the Toronto Maple Leafs are the greatest hockey ever!

The tttt. The Trrrrrrrrr. The TTTT. The Toronttttttttttt. The Torontooooooooo.
Hmmm?
The Colorado Avalanche are the best hockey team ever! :D That was much easier! :wink: Now what exactly is hockey again? :cry:

I don't suppose that the Flames, Canucks, Oilers, Canadien, Leafs, and Sens in that order will get me in the top ten. If the first four were out I would root for the Leafs.

leanin' H said:
The tttt. The Trrrrrrrrr. The TTTT. The Toronttttttttttt. The Torontooooooooo.
Hmmm?
The Colorado Avalanche are the best hockey team every! :D That was much easier! :wink: Now what exactly is hockey again? :cry:

can you say, oh lets see...#15 at least!!!

per said:
I don't suppose that the Flames, Canucks, Oilers, Canadien, Leafs, and Sens in that order will get me in the top ten. If the first four were out I would root for the Leafs.

the Canadians???!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: you're close enough I could come and wash your mouth out with soap!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts