• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

For OT

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hooks

Reaction score
Given Oldtimers current dilema in Polticial Bull regarding his name-calling of McCain's wife, I offer the following as a point of reference for future threads in PB:

HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT WOMEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT:

1. She is not a "BABE" or a "CHICK" - She is a "BREASTED AMERICAN."

2. She is not a "SCREAMER" or a "MOANER" - She is "VOCALLY
APPRECIATIVE."

3. She is not "EASY" - She is "HORIZONTALLY ACCESSIBLE."

4. She is not a "DUMB BLONDE" - She is a "LIGHT-HAIRED DETOUR OFF THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY."

5. She has not "BEEN AROUND" - She is a "PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED
COMPANION."

6. She is not an "AIRHEAD" - She is "REALITY IMPAIRED."

7. She does not get "DRUNK" or "TIPSY" - She gets "CHEMICALLY
INCONVENIENCED."

8. She does not have "BREAST IMPLANTS" - She is "MEDICALLY ENHANCED."

9. She does not "NAG" you - She becomes "VERBALLY REPETITIVE."

10. She is not a "TRAMP" - She is "SEXUALLY EXTROVERTED."

11. She does not have "MAJOR LEAGUE HOOTERS" - She is "PECTORALLY SUPERIOR."

12. She is not a "TWO-BIT HOOKER" - She is a "LOW COST PROVIDER."
:wink: :lol:

Hey Hooks I'd hate for you to be labeled as "sexist" so I offer to you the other side of the coin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT MEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT:

1. He does not have a BEER GUT - He has developed a LIQUID GRAIN STORAGE FACILITY.
2. He is not a BAD DANCER - He is OVERLY CAUCASIAN.
3. He does not GET LOST ALL THE TIME - He INVESTIGATES ALTERNATIVE DESTINATIONS.
4. He is not BALDING - He is in FOLLICLE REGRESSION.
5. He is not a CRADLE ROBBER - He prefers GENERATIONALLY DIFFERENTIAL RELATIONSHIPS
6. He does not get FALLING-DOWN! DRUNK -He becomes ACCIDENTALLY HORIZONTAL.
7. He does not act like a TOTAL ASS - He develops a case of RECTAL-CRANIAL INVERSION.
8. He is not a MALE CHAUVINIST PIG - He has SWINE EMPATHY.
9. He is not afraid of COMMITMENT - He is MONOGAMOUSLY CHALLENGED
10. He is not HORNY - He is SEXUALLY FOCUSED.
11. It's not his crack you see hanging out of his pants....It is MALE CLEAVAGE

Thanks Yanuck...I was wonderin who sent me that.....now I remember :wink: :lol: :lol:

And Kola, all I was tryin to do is offer politically correct terminology......just figured OT was a little behind times & needed current data :roll: :wink: :lol:

Hooks said:
Thanks Yanuck...I was wonderin who sent me that.....now I remember :wink: :lol: :lol:

And Kola, all I was tryin to do is offer politically correct terminology......just figured OT was a little behind times & needed current data :roll: :wink: :lol:

ya know, I do what I can! :wink:

Hooks said:

You still didn't give how the PC definition of "Bimbo"

Could it be attractive middle age woman who run a successful business and has raised a family and does humanitarian work?

You still didn't give how the PC definition of "Bimbo

BMR, that term was "pre-Hooks" and I really don't have a cross-reference for it :oops: :lol: ............

I'll see what I can come up with (yours is a correct definition of Mrs. McCain and not inflamatory) :wink: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts