• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

for our bedroom cop "ot"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hopalong

Reaction score
HUMMMM

defend this oldtimer
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-golf-foursome-includes-prostitute-mongering-childhood-friend-171834214.html

EH

If the lefties had any moral fiber in their body they should flock in drooves to condemn these violent anti American lunatics

lefties, it is time for you to stand up for America and stop this crap

Larrry said:
If the lefties had any moral fiber in their body they should flock in drooves to condemn these violent anti American lunatics

lefties, it is time for you to stand up for America and stop this crap

Are you trying to say that R's or rightwingers don't consort with prostitutes....

Did you forget about Louisiana Congressman David Vitter?... His constituents must not have thought it was too bad when he was identified in the D.C Madam scandal...He tearfully asked for forgiveness- the national Republican party offered their forgiveness of all sin- and he ran for and was elected a US Senator!!!!!!

Republicans/right wingers don't consort with prostitutes- and so can do no evil :???: :wink: :lol: What a Joke... The even bigger sad thing is I think some of you Holier than Thous actually believe that... :lol: :lol: :( :(

Old Windbag can not defend, so he turns the tables on Rightwingers... what a pompous old idiot....

elections tell the truth. like how Obama will be a ONE termer... or how someone who spet 30 years in law enforcement is only a ONE TERM sherriff.... what was it the public hated so much??? serve 20 some years as Barney, then only one term as Andy????

Sure Republicans hook up with prostitutes. The oldest profession.

But Democrats consort with street whores.

Have some class.

Most prostitutes have more morals than politicians- at least they are open and honest about what they want to do to you!!

Oldtimer said:
Most prostitutes have more morals than politicians- at least they are open and honest about what they want to do to you!!

They definitely have more principles than you. The honesty word fits here too.

Mike said:
Oldtimer said:

They definitely have more principles than you. The honesty word fits here too.

I'm sure glad I am not a retired Sheriff......OT would be accusing me of not arresting prostitutes if they were to provide a "Freebie"

I've heard of smoe sheriffs doing such things, and we all know that any group takes on the guilt of individuals within the group.

"Tea Partiers" are racist

I posted this because oldtimer is so predictable, knew he would head off on a tangent and not address the issue, where was the political slam other than our prez hanging around with a prostitute chaser!!! :wink: :wink: oldtimer immediately shows how far out is la la land he is :D :D

hopalong said:
I posted this because oldtimer is so predictable, knew he would head off on a tangent and not address the issue, where was the political slam other than our prez hanging around with a prostitute chaser!!! :wink: :wink: oldtimer immediately shows how far out is la la land he is :D :D

YOU posted this because

#1...you are an idiot

#2...you are an idiot

#3....prob a bit on the Sandusky side of things also

jingo2 said:
hopalong said:

YOU posted this because

#1...you are an idiot

#2...you are an idiot

Awwwww kolo=jingo=lulu=allie. didn't you have your Starbucks this morning???
Still have your gift card should you want it :D :D :D just have to figure out which Starbucks on Silverbell you ant to get it from!! :wink:

jingo2 said:
hopalong said:

YOU posted this because

#1...you are an idiot

#2...you are an idiot

Now that we have you out from behind the curtain you have been cowardly hiding behind JINGY can you tell us about this Obama comment enlight of who he was playing golf with.

During the 2008 Presidential campaign Barack Obama told audiences, 'Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself.'

Latest posts