• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

For Robin

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
Here's another of those renegade generals in Iraq. Link to the entire article below; my emphasis. Read it if you dare and then tell me you support whatever the Generals on the ground in Iraq want.

[b]'I don't know if I have the moral authority to send troops into combat anymore,[/b]" a senior American general recently told United Press International.

He knows what his power means -- that on his word hundreds or thousands of young men would step into danger.

"I'm no longer sure I can look (a soldier or a Marine) in the eye and say: 'This is something worth dying for.'"

http://www.wpherald.com/storyview.php?StoryID=20051005-022643-9419r

Dis, I am sure the "world peace herald " wouldn't lie but I would like to know the Generals name . I didn't catch it in the article.

Would you say that is the concensus amoung the Generals?

If not, he should step aside and let someone else command his troops for the sake of a unified command . If the Generals are in agreement that the job is done and they have acomplished what they set out to acomplish then bring the troops home.

My position isn't hard to understand.

Red Robin said:
Dis, I am sure the "world peace herald " wouldn't lie but I would like to know the Generals name . I didn't catch it in the article.

Would you say that is the concensus amoung the Generals?

If not, he should step aside and let someone else command his troops for the sake of a unified command . If the Generals are in agreement that the job is done and they have acomplished what they set out to acomplish then bring the troops home.

My position isn't hard to understand.

How many Generals does it take to make up a consensus?

Here are some ads from the World Peace Herald. Is this a joke?

New Iraqi Dinar Notes
Offering all denominations of the New Iraqi Dinar
www.iraqidinarsrus.com

Why Buy Dinar
Learn why it's a good investment What to look out for (MSB)
www.why-buy-dinar.com

Oil Industry Software
Petroleum and well logging software for the oil and gas professional.
www.logicgroup.com

Terror And War Insurance
WorldTravelCenter is your premier source for terror and war insurance
www.worldtravelcenter.com

Latest posts