• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

For the Conspiracy Gurus

Help Support Ranchers.net:

okfarmer

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, Sham and LB, in broad terms what are your generalized views on religion? i.e. Muslum, Agnostic, Atheist, Christian, Hinduism, Buddhism, Wicca, Judaism :) , etc....

My view of religion is pretty much the same as Dispensationalist Baptists.

A lot of the cults today in the U.S. have a link to the New World Order somewhere in their history.

I was raised Christian and educated in private christian schools. I now understand that the churches are only there to make money. They are a part of the big lie. Yes, I believe in Christ. But the churches are not about Christ. They are about tax free money any way they can get it.

Dispensationalism is a broad theory. How many dispensational periods do you believe exist?

okfarmer said:
Dispensationalism is a broad theory. How many dispensational periods do you believe exist?
Well, churches are basically Postmillenialists, Amillennialists and Premillennialists. I would identify as a Premillennialist. Classic dispensationalism typically is said to have seven dispensations. I would identify with that as opposed to Hyperdispensationalism. I don't believe in the Pre-Trib Rapture however.

I think local churches are basically Sunday-morning social clubs for the people who go to them. More money-wasters than they are money-makers. They don't do as much good as they could, but at least they're there.

Faster horses said:
You are making no headway here with your theories.
What's the matter? Won't anyone listen to you anywhere else.
You have a one-track mind. Let it rest, please.
No headway with my theories??!!

I am making headway on what happened at the Pentagon on 9-11.

If you know I'm wrong, prove it.

You are the one trying to do the convincing so the burden of
proof is on you, not me. And so far, you have a big fat, F.

And you are spinning in deep mud, not making any headway,
but you are using up a lot of energy that could be much better
spent.

Actually, lately, I haven't read your posts because it is just a lot
more of the same WAHOO.

So I assume you agree with the argument that God is Holy and cannot have a relationship with sinful man. However, your Lord and Savior became flesh to be the ultimate and perfect sacrificial lamb for all humanity fulfilling the law to the fullest and allowing anyone who believes in him to have direct communion with God.

I find it interesting…. Your Lord and Savior has only one line of human ancestry and you would have to believe that the line was chosen very purposefully as He was to only to be born in the flesh once in all of humanity. It is very obvious from the scriptures that Christ was born from the line of David. David, King of Israel. Israelites also know as Hebrews or Jews.

Huh? So you two claim that a Jew is the ultimate King of Kings and are willing to bear His name. So doesn't that make you a Jew lover? :shock:

Faster horses said:

spent.

more of the same WAHOO.
Everything has been lie– cooked-evidence about WMDs in Iraq, bogus claims about mobile weapons labs & yellow cake, the Hollywood-scripted Jessica Lynch-incident, the shameful murder of Pat Tillman, the false-flag attacks on 9/11, sticking it to the victims' families & first responders, manufacturing links between Saddam Hussein and al Qaeda, false-flag scenarios in the Downing Street memos, planted flash mobs at the White House & Ground Zero cheering 'We got him' to boost appeal for Obama, phony bin Laden videos faked by assets at SITE and the Intel Center, Osama's CIA identity Tim Osman, secret backing for the Taliban in 1979, fake terror alerts– all of it.

And all Faster horses has a right to say is "I don't know and I don't care."

okfarmer said:
So I assume you agree with the argument that God is Holy and cannot have a relationship with sinful man. However, your Lord and Savior became flesh to be the ultimate and perfect sacrificial lamb for all humanity fulfilling the law to the fullest and allowing anyone who believes in him to have direct communion with God.

I find it interesting…. Your Lord and Savior has only one line of human ancestry and you would have to believe that the line was chosen very purposefully as He was to only to be born in the flesh once in all of humanity. It is very obvious from the scriptures that Christ was born from the line of David. David, King of Israel. Israelites also know as Hebrews or Jews.

Huh? So you two claim that a Jew is the ultimate King of Kings and are willing to bear His name. So doesn't that make you a Jew lover? :shock:
What are you trying to say: that I am anti-Semitic?

I cannot speak for you, you do well enough alone. But I find your positions a little paradoxical.

You believe that Jews are the cause of the worldly unrest and economical downfall of America, but you are not Anti-semetic. You are a Holocaust denier but your are not a neo-natzi.

I have seen multiple comments about Jewish controlled media, federal bank ownership and 9/11 events. But I am not enlightened enough to know a good Jew from a bad Jew. Just to be clear, who is in on this?

A. Just the Israelis that are Jewish.
B. The Jewish Americans
C. Jewish Non-Israelis and Non-Americans
D. Christian Israelis
E. Jewish descent atheists/non-religious Israelis
F. Jewish descent atheists/non-religious Non-Israelis
G. A, B, C
H. A, B, C, D
I. A, B, C, D, E, F
J. Only people living in Israel.
K. All full blood descent Jewish individuals.
L. All 1/2 blood descent Jewish individuals.
M. Any individual with traceable Jewish heritage.
N. Only a select few.
O. None of the above.

okfarmer said:
I cannot speak for you, you do well enough alone. But I find your positions a little paradoxical.
I assume you don't ask everyone you meet if he is a Jew lover, so I assume you are trying to say I am anti-Semitic.

I've been through that before with loomixguy.

http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=523855&highlight=antisemitic#523855

okfarmer said:
You believe that Jews are the cause of the worldly unrest and economical downfall of America, but you are not Anti-semetic.
Well, am I anti-Semitic or not?

okfarmer said:
You are a Holocaust denier but your are not a neo-natzi.
Now what makes you think I'm a Holocaust denier and a neo-Nazi?

okfarmer said:
I have seen multiple comments about Jewish controlled media, federal bank ownership and 9/11 events. But I am not enlightened enough to know a good Jew from a bad Jew. Just to be clear, who is in on this?

A. Just the Israelis that are Jewish.
B. The Jewish Americans
C. Jewish Non-Israelis and Non-Americans
D. Christian Israelis
E. Jewish descent atheists/non-religious Israelis
F. Jewish descent atheists/non-religious Non-Israelis
G. A, B, C
H. A, B, C, D
I. A, B, C, D, E, F
J. Only people living in Israel.
K. All full blood descent Jewish individuals.
L. All 1/2 blood descent Jewish individuals.
M. Any individual with traceable Jewish heritage.
N. Only a select few.
O. None of the above.
Here are some Henry Makow articles for you to study:

The "Jewish" Conspiracy is British Imperialism
http://savethemales.ca/000447.html

Is the New World Order "Jewish"?
http://savethemales.ca/000808.html

Zionism: A Conspiracy Against Jews
http://savethemales.ca/000482.html

I'm not saying all Jews are conspirators, but if you know the Jews of the Bible well, you ought to know that a modern-day conspiracy is certainly not out of reason.

Faster horses said:

spent.

more of the same WAHOO.
Faster horses says the burden of proof is on me.
Faster horses says I have a big fat F.
But then Faster horses says he doesn't read my posts.
Faster horses contradicts his argument and is too dumb and hotheaded to realize it.

I read the one above only because it was short. Nope, I don't read your
posts anymore....they all pretty much say the same thing (I found
this out when I did read them) so I feel I've not missed anything.

But you, LB, carry on. I know you are on a mission, by golly,
and no one is going to deter you from it. Wasted time or not.

Is America next? Are we to be "rotted out by sham reformers?" Are we to be apathetic Americans who say, "I don't know and I don't care!"?

http://www.econrates.com/reality/morality.html

Our true enemy is ignorance and apathy. I don't know and I don't care attitude will break America.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=186548154715686

We have become a nation of "I don't know and I don't care." How can that many people have no opinion about this toxic "war" ????

http://fdlaction.firedoglake.com/2011/04/04/by-two-to-one-margin-voters-think-libya-not-worth-the-cost/#comment-143111

The Price of Ignorance and Apathy

http://www.bloggersbase.com/politics-and-opinions/the-price-of-ignorance-and-apathy/

Me: "Why are people so uninformed and apathetic about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan?"
Right-winger: "I don't know, and I don't care."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rep-alan-grayson/which-party-is-the-peace_b_627867.html

Planning too, yes, hypo. Hoping to head per's way and
gcreeks if we can make it that far with fuel prices what
they are. You know travelling has been limited this year
what with the dire economy and fuel prices. so high. Life just
isn't what it used to be. The CHANGE that was talked
about in '09 certainly wasn't change for the better. :p

Latest posts