• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

for the former Montana judge..

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Steve

Reaction score
Oldtimer said:
Steve said:
FH- I heard on the radio- and saw on FB yesterday--besides half the women from your county heading to Williston for the $2000-$3000 a day paying jobs-

Those couple hundred left must be too old, ugly, or crippled to hang onto a pole!!

totally uncalled for, to insinuate what you just did is low,..

other then you becoming a sorry excuse of a man.. I don't care what your sorry excuse is.. and I doubt an apology would help but now would be a good time to try..

p*** up a rope "Holier than Thou"-- it was the joke of the town yesterday- and quite comical on FB yesterday when the local Northern Ag Network reporter -- a ranch raised cowgirl cutie( that could ride your arse into the ground in a days work Steve) that I've known, rode with, and worked cows with for years put on FB that her mother had called her about the article- and she put out a joking call for fellow applicants to join her since she makes nothing like that working where she does...(Was asking that old skinflint conservative Taylor Brown for a raise... :lol: )
She had gobs of girls ( most all ranch gals from ages 18 to 80) from Fallon, Custer, Powder River, Carter, Valley or other eastern MT counties all volunteering to go with her-- all proclaiming their attributes and drawbacks... It was a comedy situation- and everyone ( even the conservatives of conservatives were joking about sending their wives over to finance their ranching situations)- but some old fuddy duddies are so wound tight in their better than everyone else- holier than thous- that they think their sh*t don't stink....
Are you telling me FH doesn't qualify because of limitations :???: ... I hadn't thought of it til you did ..... :roll:

Steve-- get out of New Joisey- and come on out-(that is an invite just like I told Katrina to come look at local cattle in their real life settings) I'll show you how rural folks really live- and don't get wound tight over the little things...

earlier toady I had considered filing an ethics complaint with the State of Montana. but decided that an apology to the board would do..

to late now..

http://courts.mt.gov/library/topic/disqual.mcpx

http://courts.mt.gov/supreme/boards/jud_standards/default.mcpx

Steve- have at it.. Most the time its more of a pain in the butt than anything else... Usually when they ask for coverage is when I'm busy working cattle- (give up several hundred dollars inspection work) like the last week of last month when all the Judges were gone- I filled in (and was tied up all week)... I think I made a whole $150 dollars for it :roll: (Cashed the city check today for $75-- took daughter and Granddaughter to lunch and spent over half)...

My biggest gain is that I have been asked to/allowed to perform marriage ceremonies for my son and my youngest daughter- including many of their classmates and friends- two neighbors daughters- that call me "Grandpa"... And was able to help out a daughter of my wifes friend- who's future Army husband was back on a couple weeks leave from leaving to Germany- but needed to be married to take his fiance...Wedding had long been planned for the leave time- but with the chaos happening now in ND the minister and JP both backed out or were unavailable- and with only 2 days left before he departed she asked for help...Told her how to get a license- married them the next afternoon... (At no charge for someone in uniform- altho I lost a couple hundred dollars of work I had lined up at home)...

But if you are so vitriolic because you believe someone should not question yours/anyones political beliefs/ideas--or even come see the situation when invited to do so that you should put yourself into a local issue--- have at it.....Kind of blows the conservative idea of leaving issues to the state or local level-- which is what I've said for years- they can't keep their noses at home...Too bad these folks that hate their home politicians/laws just don't worry more about that-- then telling everyone else how to run their areas..

Come on out- go to the stockyards- go to the ranchers meetings- go to the local business's- go to the courthouse- go to the waterholes ( of which about only 2 I have been in for years- both of which I performed weddings in or had receptions in- (Elks and Montana)--- find out what an evil person I am because I have the gonads to ask question about the political cults- or those that bow down to them.... There may be some issues about the person you claim I maligned also :???: Come get the whole story.... Don't just listen to the Hoppy's/Hypocrits that claim everything but know nothing....I've met several that over the years posted on ranchers-enjoyed meeting them--and love to meet any of them... Talked to a lurker the other day- that was interested in my heifer calves...Told him what I had- and where he could find more....But many anymore are afraid to post on this site- especially if they identify themselves- because if they think for themselves someone will attack them...

Anyway- again- if you are such a bitter person to join the stalker/attack crew-and the Rove tactics- have at it...But remember I have a welcome doormat to see the world from where I've seen it- and the Invite is open to all...

vitriolic,.. bitter, no.. it isn't even personnel..

since you don't seem to understand why I filed the complaint, it is because you insinuated that some fine people are involved in a illegal trade,

and when given a chance to apologize instead you decided to blame your hateful comment on others..

you listed a fine list of upstanding folk who you say would come to your defense,.. family, friends, neighbors.. but really how many would defend you knowing you insinuated every woman in a county is a bunch of whores? or to old and ugly to be one?

ask your daughter if she thinks it is a smart respectable thing to say..

stop down at the Elks, the stockyards, the courthouse, and call the ladies there whores.. and if your still standing have them come and defend your comment.. I doubt there would be a line of folk that would defend what you said..

I would say if you called everyone in town a whore as you did on here your wouldn't be welcomed back..

you claim to have a fine reputation, you seem real proud of it, yet you keep tarnishing it.. not me..

since you don't seem to understand why I filed the complaint, it is because you insinuated that some fine people are involved in a illegal trade,

What illegal trade :???: and who were the fine people that I insinuated was involved in it... :???:

Nothing I posted about was illegal......

Oldtimer said:

What illegal trade :???: and who were the fine people that I insinuated was involved in it... :???:

so what legal trade did you insinuate they were involved in?

Oldtimer said:
Article on todays local news:

Strippers In Williston, North Dakota Raking In Over $2000 Per Night
Wednesday, October 26th 2011
WILLISTON, N.D. (CNNMoney) -- Forget Vegas. Strippers are discovering they can make ten times as much dancing in the oil boomtown of Williston, N.D.

Thousands of men have come here seeking high-paying jobs working for the oil companies. And, at the end of the day (or four or five days when they're working on a rig), many of them are looking for some female companionship at one of the town's two strip club's, Whispers or Heartbreakers.
Word has gotten out about just how much money can be made dancing in Williston's strip clubs. The money is phenomenal, but the competition is stiff.

Whispers has received applications from exotic dancers in Hawaii, Alaska, even the Czech Republic and Germany, said Melissa Slapnicka, the co-owner of the club. She's been bombarded with so many applications that she only gives each dancer a week to try out. If they don't work out, they don't come back, she said.

"We used to have to beg people to come, and now we have to turn them away because we don't have room for all the people who want to dance," she said. "My best girls would rather dance here than in Vegas, because they make more money here."

Kit, a 36-year old stripper who has been dancing for 10 years in places like Las Vegas, Texas and California, first started coming to Williston a few years ago in between higher-paying jobs, because she had friends who danced in the town who were able to hook her up with gigs.
At first, the nightly tips were nothing special, but over the past year -- thanks to the thousands of men who have flocked here and landed high-paying jobs -- she has been making $2,000 to $3,000 a night, about the same amount she would have earned in an entire week in Vegas.
"We make more than doctors," she said. "Back in the day, it was hard to make $200 a night. It was like pulling teeth. Now you can pull in $2,000 a night."
According to Slapnicka, most of her strippers make that much in a night. Even when it's slow, they still take home about $1,500.

But even those slow nights are few and far between. Unlike Vegas, where Kit said you have to time your jobs around special events to make the best money, Williston is busy every day of the week, all year round.

"Other places, [the men] wait until Friday because it's payday, but here they don't wait -- it's payday every day," she said.

And the dancers aren't the only ones in the club profiting from the oil boom.
Slapnicka, who bartends, said she used to make $50 in tips a night if she was lucky. Now it's more like $200. "They just throw their money at you," she said.
Kit said most of her customers are married men who have moved to North Dakota without their families.

"They're just here for a little company, because they're lonely," said Kit. "They work like four days on, four days off, 24 hours, with no break, no alcohol. So when they have days off they're gonna' drink, and when they drink they want to play."

Since the club is always filled with oilfield workers, it has become a popular spot for new arrivals to find jobs on the rigs or as truck drivers.

"Guys who get off the train will come here and say they don't have a job, and I say sit here for three hours -- and they have a job when they leave," said Slapnicka.

OT you can hide behind skirts all night but the fact is you in a few short posts insinuated half your states was whores/strippers..

it was a stupid rude offensive comments and no one will defend it.. so you can rationalize it all you want..

hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:

Here is the article-- no jobs in it is illegal as far as I can see....I posted it on 4 sites- and everyone but the New Joisey boy got a big laugh out of it- especially when I said something on some about financing their ranching endeavors...Most the guys didn't think they could handle the pole dancing :wink: :lol: The FB girls that posted it were more worried and arguing about what their stage names would be... One was a 50 year old Fallon County ranch wife (that I've known all her life) that said she'd have to be the after midnight shift when everyones eyes were well fogged by enough booze :wink: :lol:
Same day- some are advertising on FB for able bodied employees- (oilfield/truckdrivers) $30-40 an hour- 70 hour week- all housing (mancamp) and subsistence paid...Need help bad....
Maybe in New Joisey- all strippers are whores and prostitutes-- but nothing in the article says or even suggests that.... Just another case of an out of stater sticking their nose in- using their thinking to try and tell us out here how to think- what our morals should be- and how others should run "our states"... Seems to be the big Repub thing anymore... :roll: :( :mad:

The sad thing a subsequent article today says the Willistons 911 calls went from an average of just above 1,000 a year for the last several years- to over 4,000 last month alone- and law enforcement can't keep up with it..

Getting tough to just keep LE officers/fire and ambulance/medical employees- when they can make 10 times the money going to the oil field...I know one young ND Highway Patrolman that I recommended to the Patrol when he applied-- and when he got transferred to Williston- the rent and cost of living is so high- he can hardly stay with the Dept... If it wasn't for the built up retirement- and benefits that many emergency services folks in both Montana and ND have-- these agencies wouldn't be able to keep anyone....
We've saw it here before-- but this time its on a much bigger scale- and will probably last much longer...

Article in todays local news:

Strippers In Williston, North Dakota Raking In Over $2000 Per Night
Wednesday, October 26th 2011
WILLISTON, N.D. (CNNMoney) -- Forget Vegas. Strippers are discovering they can make ten times as much dancing in the oil boomtown of Williston, N.D.

Thousands of men have come here seeking high-paying jobs working for the oil companies. And, at the end of the day (or four or five days when they're working on a rig), many of them are looking for some female companionship at one of the town's two strip club's, Whispers or Heartbreakers.
Word has gotten out about just how much money can be made dancing in Williston's strip clubs. The money is phenomenal, but the competition is stiff.

Whispers has received applications from exotic dancers in Hawaii, Alaska, even the Czech Republic and Germany, said Melissa Slapnicka, the co-owner of the club. She's been bombarded with so many applications that she only gives each dancer a week to try out. If they don't work out, they don't come back, she said.

"We used to have to beg people to come, and now we have to turn them away because we don't have room for all the people who want to dance," she said. "My best girls would rather dance here than in Vegas, because they make more money here."

Kit, a 36-year old stripper who has been dancing for 10 years in places like Las Vegas, Texas and California, first started coming to Williston a few years ago in between higher-paying jobs, because she had friends who danced in the town who were able to hook her up with gigs.
At first, the nightly tips were nothing special, but over the past year -- thanks to the thousands of men who have flocked here and landed high-paying jobs -- she has been making $2,000 to $3,000 a night, about the same amount she would have earned in an entire week in Vegas.
"We make more than doctors," she said. "Back in the day, it was hard to make $200 a night. It was like pulling teeth. Now you can pull in $2,000 a night."
According to Slapnicka, most of her strippers make that much in a night. Even when it's slow, they still take home about $1,500.

But even those slow nights are few and far between. Unlike Vegas, where Kit said you have to time your jobs around special events to make the best money, Williston is busy every day of the week, all year round.

"Other places, [the men] wait until Friday because it's payday, but here they don't wait -- it's payday every day," she said.

And the dancers aren't the only ones in the club profiting from the oil boom.
Slapnicka, who bartends, said she used to make $50 in tips a night if she was lucky. Now it's more like $200. "They just throw their money at you," she said.
Kit said most of her customers are married men who have moved to North Dakota without their families.

"They're just here for a little company, because they're lonely," said Kit. "They work like four days on, four days off, 24 hours, with no break, no alcohol. So when they have days off they're gonna' drink, and when they drink they want to play."

Since the club is always filled with oilfield workers, it has become a popular spot for new arrivals to find jobs on the rigs or as truck drivers.

"Guys who get off the train will come here and say they don't have a job, and I say sit here for three hours -- and they have a job when they leave," said Slapnicka.

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:

Here is the article-- no jobs in it is illegal as far as I can see....

read what I wrote again.......

so you admit that you insinuated that they were doing a legal job, what was that job?

hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:

so you admit that you insinuated that they were doing a legal job, what was that job?

Stripping was the main topic- oilfield work was the subtopic of the article....Both are legal as far as I know in ND- anyway they are in Montana....

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:

Stripping was the main topic- oilfield work was the subtopic of the article....Both are legal as far as I know in ND- anyway they are in Montana....

so you insinuated that FH was a stripper?

he has also advocated RAPE and PILLAGE, hung around Tams back yard, insinuated that I was involved in that incident in his home town. accused several of us of harassment and stalking. told us so many lies we have lost count.
He needs to be horse whipped... EVERY on be careful he will have hos 6'5" 300# son squeeze us like a pimple, can't handle the job his self :mad:

Also on those other sites he claims to have posted the article, there was no laughter that I read on the 2 that i belong to. ANOTHER LIE!

hopalong said:
he has also advocated RAPE and PILLAGE, hung around Tams back yard, insinuated that I was involved in that incident in his home town. accused several of us of harassment and stalking. told us so many lies we have lost count.
He needs to be horse whipped... EVERY on be careful he will have hos 6'5" 300# son squeeze us like a pimple, can't handle the job his self :mad:

Also on those other sites he claims to have posted the article, there was no laughter that I read on the 2 that i belong to. ANOTHER LIE!

It a little odd for the old kook to use his son as a threat in a post but if you would dare mention his family doing something he comes unglued. Typical hypocrite leftwingernut

Good job steve... I think it's time his community and family sees what he's saying on the internet..... I think there needs to be an intervention... Either his family or his community...

Good God man have you NO clue??

I see it is the same self-rightous holier than thou hypocrites on this thread. The morbidly obese steve started the thread too. Damn man get off your dang computer and go for a walk you aren't long for this world otherwise.

Bullhauler said:
I see it is the same self-rightous holier than thou hypocrites on this thread. The morbidly obese steve started the thread too. Damn man get off your dang computer and go for a walk you aren't long for this world otherwise.

There we are, we now have a liberal who feels better about himself by cutting someone else down. Notice he didn't dispute Steves words.

what is so funny is when ot gets backed into a corner and there is no way out other than speaking the truth who shows up......

ot I warned you a few years ago to get right with yourself on line....you have done nothing but get worse and nastier and vile maybe now those around you will see just how sorry you have become on the inside.....I pray for you

You notice that too ms sage, one of the very types of people oldtimer rants about coming to his defense :wink: :wink:
No info in his profile, !!
Just seems strange to me bull humpers fascination with oldtimer, zippers maybe??? :D :D :D :D

if an insult in the only thing an ignorant person can come up with then so be it..

I could still probably run circles around both him and OT, do a days work and still never have to insult anyone..

Steve said:
Oldtimer said:
Steve said:
totally uncalled for, to insinuate what you just did is low,..

other then you becoming a sorry excuse of a man.. I don't care what your sorry excuse is.. and I doubt an apology would help but now would be a good time to try..

p*** up a rope "Holier than Thou"-- it was the joke of the town yesterday- and quite comical on FB yesterday when the local Northern Ag Network reporter -- a ranch raised cowgirl cutie( that could ride your arse into the ground in a days work Steve) that I've known, rode with, and worked cows with for years put on FB that her mother had called her about the article- and she put out a joking call for fellow applicants to join her since she makes nothing like that working where she does...(Was asking that old skinflint conservative Taylor Brown for a raise... :lol: )
She had gobs of girls ( most all ranch gals from ages 18 to 80) from Fallon, Custer, Powder River, Carter, Valley or other eastern MT counties all volunteering to go with her-- all proclaiming their attributes and drawbacks... It was a comedy situation- and everyone ( even the conservatives of conservatives were joking about sending their wives over to finance their ranching situations)- but some old fuddy duddies are so wound tight in their better than everyone else- holier than thous- that they think their sh*t don't stink....
Are you telling me FH doesn't qualify because of limitations :???: ... I hadn't thought of it til you did ..... :roll:

Steve-- get out of New Joisey- and come on out-(that is an invite just like I told Katrina to come look at local cattle in their real life settings) I'll show you how rural folks really live- and don't get wound tight over the little things...

earlier toady I had considered filing an ethics complaint with the State of Montana. but decided that an apology to the board would do..

to late now..

http://courts.mt.gov/library/topic/disqual.mcpx

http://courts.mt.gov/supreme/boards/jud_standards/default.mcpx

# Steve....you need something to occupy your time.

and do you need a hug or something?

Geeezzz, man, I know you are city slicker but damn man, lighten up a bit.

Besides, you got nothing but hot air anyway

Latest posts