• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

For those who support Newt

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jingo2

Reaction score
..and don't turn this into a slam on Obama, OT or others...JUST ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION.

Since it seems that many here support Newt, here is the ultimate deciding question or should be.

Would you let your daughter date him?

Knowing all that you know about his personal life, affairs, etc.

I would let you date him or I would let obama date him.

Would anyone let their daughter date Bill Clinton, obama, Ted Kennedy, JFK, Barney Frank or Rep weiner.

My response is do I want to take a knife to a gun fight. Personaly I don't really like him except I belive he will not only bring a gun but a tank and if that's what it takes to run Obama out of town then so be it.
In a perfect world I would not take any of these canidates but hopefully after this election, clean house, and set the media on it's heals we can run better canidates. Right now we need a fighter not someone who wants to hold hands.

Only a lib can worry about Newts willy and not care about BC and where he had his even if he forced it where it wasn't supposed to be and then committed perjury about his forcful nature. Only a lib can worry about Newts willy(when it's only about sex) and completely ignore o's quailifications and his terrorist, America hating beliefs. You just gotta love the hypocrisy of the libs. We told you so

I am less worried about who Newt is doinking that I worried about why we know so little about Obama... this man has shut off everyone who tries to look into his past or records...why? because he is in office illegally. that is treason. and the guy is no more than a puppet .....I hope who ever knocks him out of office, they FORCE open his records and hang him out to dry

These answers just prove that if you put several idiots in a round room, they'll work themselves into a lather trying to find the corners

What did you want, you asked a stupid question. Guess your trust fund check hasn't come in the mail yet. Hang in there it will show up shortly

From what I see. I think they Newt and Calista are very much in love. I watched the way they look at each other at the press comferance.. I don't think we will have to worry about that.. When my kids turn of age, there love life is their buisness not mine. And I hope that I have taught them the skills needed to find, love and cherish their mate...

:D :D :D In other words: What happens in Brookings stays in Brookings. :D :D :D :D :p :p

It appears that kolo=jing0=lulu=allie was just trying to see just how much compition SHE would have if she tried to " DATE" Newt :D :D :D :D Of course we all know how her dates end up, her cousins tell all :wink:

Yes I would but i still wont vote for him in the primary.Ron Paul is still the only hope for the Republic.All the others are proponents of democracy.And that includes President Obama.

I didn't think the Repub party could be more divided than it has been- but Newt seems to be doing it... Or maybe he actually is uniting the party on their hatred of him :wink: :lol:

Still, we do not back off an inch from our analysis that Republican elites are panic-stricken by the prospect of Newt Gingrich being their nominee. And we draw this conclusion from listening to people who understand the GOP far better than we:

Former Rep. Susan Molinari, who served with Gingrich in the House, has made an ad for Mitt Romney in which she rips her former colleague for "leadership by chaos." Molinari knows Newt well, as she was the keynote speaker at the 1996 Republican convention. Surely, she must know something about the Republican Party. When asked whether she would support Gingrich if he defeated her candidate for the nomination, she demurred, saying, "It would be very difficult for me to support Newt Gingrich for president."

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie presumably understands the GOP. A strong Romney supporter, Christie has excoriated Gingrich. "He was run out of the speakership by his own party," said Christie. "This is a guy who has had a very difficult political career at times and has been an embarrassment to the party."

Jim Talent, former senator from Missouri and another former Gingrich colleague, also supports Romney, and attacks Newt lustily. "He is not a reliable and trustworthy conservative," Talent says, "because he is not a reliable and trustworthy leader." Ouch.

Former New Hampshire Gov. John Sununu, who worked closely with Gingrich when Newt was a top GOP leader in the House, has also thrown in his lot with Romney -- and has also volunteered to swing the hatchet. Sununu basically called Newt nuts, telling CNN, "You can't have somebody that's really as irrational and perceives himself as Winston Churchill or the equivalent of Margaret Thatcher or Charles de Gaulle."

Ari's White House colleague during the Bush years and current CNN colleague, David Frum, wrote Monday, "Over a political career of nearly 40 years, Gingrich has convinced almost everybody who has ever worked closely with him that he cannot and should not be trusted with executive power."

And if we may engage in speculation, then we would say that the closer you are to Gingrich, the more likely you are to be a Republican and the less likely you are to vote for him. Just recently, columnist George Will wrote in The Washington Post, "Gingrich, however, embodies the vanity and rapacity that make modern Washington repulsive."

The aforementioned statements, plus the inevitable onslaught of other facts that will continue to come out, make the possibility of Gingrich being nominated literally nonexistent. His character flaws, in our opinion, are the reasons he is unelectable as president of the United States.

And when some of the most prominent, powerful and popular Republicans in America are saying Gingrich is unstable, unelectable and unreliable, that's panic. That's not just saying you disagree with him on, say, immigration or taxes. This is full-on, run-for-your-life terror. And we couldn't be happier to be commenting on it. That's something we are sure Ari does understand.

Oldtimer said:
I didn't think the Repub party could be more divided than it has been- but Newt seems to be doing it... Or maybe he actually is uniting the party on their hatred of him :wink: :lol:

Still, we do not back off an inch from our analysis that Republican elites are panic-stricken by the prospect of Newt Gingrich being their nominee. And we draw this conclusion from listening to people who understand the GOP far better than we:

Former Rep. Susan Molinari, who served with Gingrich in the House, has made an ad for Mitt Romney in which she rips her former colleague for "leadership by chaos." Molinari knows Newt well, as she was the keynote speaker at the 1996 Republican convention. Surely, she must know something about the Republican Party. When asked whether she would support Gingrich if he defeated her candidate for the nomination, she demurred, saying, "It would be very difficult for me to support Newt Gingrich for president."

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie presumably understands the GOP. A strong Romney supporter, Christie has excoriated Gingrich. "He was run out of the speakership by his own party," said Christie. "This is a guy who has had a very difficult political career at times and has been an embarrassment to the party."

Jim Talent, former senator from Missouri and another former Gingrich colleague, also supports Romney, and attacks Newt lustily. "He is not a reliable and trustworthy conservative," Talent says, "because he is not a reliable and trustworthy leader." Ouch.

Former New Hampshire Gov. John Sununu, who worked closely with Gingrich when Newt was a top GOP leader in the House, has also thrown in his lot with Romney -- and has also volunteered to swing the hatchet. Sununu basically called Newt nuts, telling CNN, "You can't have somebody that's really as irrational and perceives himself as Winston Churchill or the equivalent of Margaret Thatcher or Charles de Gaulle."

Ari's White House colleague during the Bush years and current CNN colleague, David Frum, wrote Monday, "Over a political career of nearly 40 years, Gingrich has convinced almost everybody who has ever worked closely with him that he cannot and should not be trusted with executive power."

And if we may engage in speculation, then we would say that the closer you are to Gingrich, the more likely you are to be a Republican and the less likely you are to vote for him. Just recently, columnist George Will wrote in The Washington Post, "Gingrich, however, embodies the vanity and rapacity that make modern Washington repulsive."

The aforementioned statements, plus the inevitable onslaught of other facts that will continue to come out, make the possibility of Gingrich being nominated literally nonexistent. His character flaws, in our opinion, are the reasons he is unelectable as president of the United States.

And when some of the most prominent, powerful and popular Republicans in America are saying Gingrich is unstable, unelectable and unreliable, that's panic. That's not just saying you disagree with him on, say, immigration or taxes. This is full-on, run-for-your-life terror. And we couldn't be happier to be commenting on it. That's something we are sure Ari does understand.

one thought they seem to be missing from the votes Gingrich is getting,.. while the GOP party elite, establishment, and other politicians may be unhappy with Gingrich,.. the people are unhappy with the GOP party elite, establishment, and other politicians,...

and we the people have more votes then they do... :shock:

jingo2 said:
..and don't turn this into a slam on Obama, OT or others...JUST ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION.

Since it seems that many here support Newt, here is the ultimate deciding question or should be.

Would you let your daughter date him?

Knowing all that you know about his personal life, affairs, etc.

I think Newt is a sleazeball.. I wouldn't want him dating anyone I respected or cared about.. (but he is a better sleazeball then Obama)

I don't have any daughters.. but to be honest, can you really tell or "let" them date someone?

Latest posts