• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Fox News should die an angry death and Biden....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Whitewing

Reaction score
....utterly unprepared to be President. :lol:

Musings of Osama bin Laden and US al Queddy operative Adam Gadahn, recently released by the US Military.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/may/03/al-qaida-document-cache-us?intcmp=239

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/may/03/al-quaida-cunning-methods-us-news

Oh, and then there was the part about Gadahn losing faith in MSNBC's objectivity because of the firing Keith Olbermann.

olbermann_460x276.jpg

You libs ever wonder why conservatives don't trust the likes of Olbermann?

My gawd, ya can't make this stuff up. :D

Bin Laden proposed assassinating Obama in order to bring Biden, described as "utterly unprepared", to power and throw the US into chaos. He ordered his forces to create two teams that could hit Obama if he travelled to Pakistan or Afghanistan. The then-US military commander in Afghanistan, general David Petraeus, was also a favoured target.

One thing you can say about Bin Laden he wasn't as stupid as he looked. :wink:

Tam said:
Bin Laden proposed assassinating Obama in order to bring Biden, described as "utterly unprepared", to power and throw the US into chaos. He ordered his forces to create two teams that could hit Obama if he travelled to Pakistan or Afghanistan. The then-US military commander in Afghanistan, general David Petraeus, was also a favoured target.

One thing you can say about Bin Laden he wasn't as stupid as he looked. :wink:

But, but, it can't be so. How could the smartest man ever to hold the office of President of the United States select someone utterly unprepared to lead the nation?

And besides, looking from the outside in, appears the US is already in chaos. :shock: :D

Joe Biden as v p is as good as 100 secret service agents, even if they are chasing ladies of the evening morning , noon, and night! :D

"In conclusion, we can say that there is no single channel that we could rely on for our messages. I may ignore them, and even the channel that broadcast them, probably it would distort them somehow. This is accomplished by bringing analysts and experts that would interpret its meaning in the way they want it to be. Or they may ignore the message and conduct a smearing of the individuals, to the end of the list of what you know about their cunning methods."

"In general, and no matter what material we send, I suggest that we should distribute it to more than one channel, so that there will be healthy competition between the channels in broadcasting the material, so that no other channel takes the lead. It should be sent for example to ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN and maybe PBS and VOA. As for Fox News, let her die in her anger."

This line right here should tell the viewers of those channels something about the quality of information they are getting. If you have Al Queada, a group that hates the US, wanting to use your TV Channel to spread their Propaganda because they are not worried about you bringing in analysts and experts to help interpret the information for the DOWN SIDE is that a GOOD THING? :?

I personally would rather watch a channel, like FOX, that brings on experts from both sides to look at the information, even though I might not like everything they have to say, they know about the mindset of the people putting out the Propaganda and a little incite into who is behind the information goes a long way into understanding blind loyolities and HIDDEN MESSAGES.

BTW FOX must be doing something right if they have the Spokeman for a group wanting to destroy the US, wanting them to DIE. On the other hand, when you have channels that have been caught red handed editing tapes to conduct smear campaigns on people within the US and have Al Queada trusting them to put out their message, There is something very puzzling about that idea. :?

I have often wondered how many attempts on Obama have been uncovered and squashed with out us knowing about it... think about this. if you HATE America, and was utter chaos and unrest, the perfect situation is right before you....we are a very race divided country. sad , but true. if you took the first black President, and assasinate him, the govt. is in turmoil, and the public masses would be in such a riot frenzy that I doubt martial law could shut it down very fast.....

I AM NOT CONDONING AN ASSASINATION ATTEMPT !!!!! I am just playing devil's advocate.

this shows the value of intel, and the tremendous job the men in black do to protect the President. But I wonder how many attempts have been thwarted?? a buddy told me there have been 8 that he knows of.... of course he also told me that Bin Laden died 7 years ago from kidney failure in a Chicago hospital, and Saddam was flown out of Iraq by the USA 2 days into the second Iraq war , so take it for what it is worth

IF Al Queada was to make an attempt on his life and was successful, I would have to say Obama would only have himself to blame. The reason I say that is if he would capture a few of these guys verses drone attacking and killing them all, he might beable to gather a bit of intell. You can't gather intel from DEAD PEOPLE. Bush proved it is best to gather a little intel from these terrorists. Obama if he was an honest man would have to agree, as if it wasn't for the Bush intel gathering Obama wouldn't be doing the Victory Dance in the End Zone after months of Spiking the Ball over Bin Laden's death.

Latest posts