• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Fox News Story - Israel spies on the USA

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Whitewing said:
Israelis spying on Arabs in the US.

This is what you consider earth-shattering news, numbnut?

that is not what the story is about....they are spying on our government. they have access the software for the faa as well....watch the video and do not be a stupid idiot. learn something beyond what you see on tv. this story was canned and never aired on tv.

shaumei said:
Whitewing said:
Israelis spying on Arabs in the US.

This is what you consider earth-shattering news, numbnut?

that is not what the story is about....they are spying on our government. they have access the software for the faa as well....watch the video and do not be a stupid idiot. learn something beyond what you see on tv. this story was canned and never aired on tv.

b757.jpg

Let's see if I can follow Shamu's logic here.

Everything offered to us by the media is slanted, biased, manipulating, or just plain false and I'm an idiot for believing any of it.

Watch one of Shamu's evidence videos put out by the same media and it is in no way slanted, biased, manipulating, or false and I'm an idiot for not believing all of it or for not seeing what Shamu says it says.

Yes, I see the pattern here, I'm obviously an idiot.

Whitewing said:

Everything offered to us by the media is slanted, biased, manipulating, or just plain false and I'm an idiot for believing any of it.

Watch one of Shamu's evidence videos put out by the same media and it is in no way slanted, biased, manipulating, or false and I'm an idiot for not believing all of it or for not seeing what Shamu says it says.

the fox news piece i just posted about israel spying on the usa was never aired by fox.

shaumei said:
Whitewing said:

the fox news piece i just posted about israel spying on the usa was never aired by fox.

I'm betting it was aired....or if it was bumped it was because of some unexpected interruption in the regular programming....not because of anything Brit Hume might have said.

And again, if Fox lies to us every day about world events, why do you suddenly embrace this segment and cling to it like it's some sort of conspiracy planet Holy Grail?

It's really amazing watching you apply your logic to events Shamu. It's obvious that at any given time you're using only about 10% of your brain. Imagine what you could do if you used the other 40%.

And Shamu, what are we supposed to gather from the video you posted?

1) That Israel has an extensive spy network, including one that operates in the US? Even the video you posted made the claim, that of all the US allies who spy on the US, Isreal's spy program is the most prolific. Did you catch that Shamu? The US has other allies who also spy on the US. And guess what Shamu, the US spies on its own allies. Shocking isn't it.

2) Are you suggesting that we make the leap that because an ally like Israel spies on the US, that this is somehow proof that they're responsible for 9-11? Even the video you posted made the claim, the Israelis are consumers of as much intelligence as they can gather because they believe their very survival depends on it. Did you catch that Shamu?

Even the video you posted repeately states that there is no belief that the Israelis had anything to do with 9-11, but I assume you wish for us to ignore those statements and instead focus on your conspiracy insanity.

You see, this is where always go off the deep end. You watch a report that says Israel has spies in the US (a shock only to those who have lived in a cave since Michael Pollard was exposed) and you extrapolate that to MOSSAD AGENTS PLANTED EXPLOSIVES IN THE TWIN TOWERS AND THE US MILITARY DESTROYED THE PENTAGON WITH A MISSLE.

You're a loon Shamu, plain and simple. Of that there can be no doubt.

I think there's no doubt that British intelligence, Israeli intelligence and U.S. intelligence operate together for their own agenda. I even heard some guest on the Glenn Beck TV show say basically that Israel's intelligence is a lot bigger than the U.S.'s intelligence.

So, is that really a good thing? No. We should stay on our shores and mind our own business.

lightninboy said:
I think there's no doubt that British intelligence, Israeli intelligence and U.S. intelligence operate together for their own agenda. I even heard some guest on the Glenn Beck TV show say basically that Israel's intelligence is a lot bigger than the U.S.'s intelligence.

So, is that really a good thing? No. We should stay on our shores and mind our own business.

Staying on our shores and minding our own business is a fine strategy as long as our enemies also stay on their shores and mind their own business.

Therefore I rank that sentiment right up there with John Lennon's Imagine and Rodney King's can't we all get along.

I would go so far to say that if you aren't an isolationist, you aren't a real right-wing extremist conservative and are a useful idiot of the New World Order. Suppose we do get attacked on our shores. Well, duh, if we keep our army on our shores, we'll have a defense. We certainly have little need to trade off of our shores.

lightninboy said:
I would go so far to say that if you aren't an isolationist, you aren't a real right-wing extremist conservative and are a useful idiot of the New World Order. Suppose we do get attacked on our shores. Well, duh, if we keep our army on our shores, we'll have a defense. We certainly have little need to trade off of our shores.

Perhaps if I'd ever claimed to be a right-wing extremist conservative your ramblings would make at least a little sense.

LB, you seem to have arrived with some faulty background info. But that's okay, stick around and I'll be glad discuss things with you.

Latest posts