• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Fracking and water

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
TexasBred said:
Some of the O&G companies around here are cleaning and reusing frac water in their opeations. More will begin doing this in time I feel.

As for fracing...it amazes me that in this area a typical "deep water well" will be from 400 to 1200 feet in depth. Gas wells are normally from 7500 feet to much much deeper and that deep part in the horizontal leg is where the fracturing is done. Alhough it's called "shale" it is said to have the consistency of a bowling ball. Can't see how you could get any contamination from that. Water that comes up along with the gas is captured and stored in tanks and any small amounts of gas that is caught with the water is flared also.

We've had folks claim to be going blind, loosing their hair, dieing with cancer and about everything else around "all from contaminated well water" due totally from fracturing as wells. :mad:

jingo2 said:
TexasBred said:
We've had folks claim to be going blind, loosing their hair, dieing with cancer and about everything else around "all from contaminated well water" due totally from fracturing as wells. :mad:

Lazy bastards CLAIMING to get sick......

I just hate it when someone CLAIMS to get cancer....

Or when they bump into walls or the like CLAIM they are blind.

A lot of Liberals are quite good at doing these things. :roll:

Don't ya just love it when someone like kolo=jingo=lulu=allie tryois to get on her high horse and falls on her fat one!!!! Call your cuzzen kolo he will kiss it and make it well :wink: :wink: :wink:

Latest posts