• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Free Z Tags!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Pig Farmer said:
Here is a heads up for one and all. I dont post on CT but here while back Hoss posted a topic and it had a walmart link on it. I clicked on it as it was saying register with Walmart for a free gift card.

Biggest mistake I EVER MADE I NOW GET ABOUT 100 SPAM EMAILS A DAY AND 75 TO 80 emails to my email address. I get phone calls from one end of the U.S. to the other. I provided this info based on a Walmart registration request and the fact that they said they needed the info to send the gift card.

I saw this when it was first posted and I did not even take a look or think twice about taking any bait. I am not saying anything is up here. But I FOR SURE NEVER would have thought the Walmart name would have been used either to send spam and get phone calls.

Just a heads up. I have sent requests to be removed from the link to no avail. My only choice now is to acquire a new email address and have both my wife and my cell numbers changed.

Then of course we must go through the ordeal of informing our relatives and others of the new email address and phone numbers.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH IN MY BOOK.

Sounds like either Wal Mart or the agency handling their program sold your information :mad: I've had the same thing happen to me and now have a "special" email address I use when I need to register for something online.

Rest assured, Z Tags will not sell your contact information. Nor will you receive spam email from us.

To those of you who tried to open the attachment I sent, the problem seems to be that the file is in Word 2007. If you don't have the latest version of Microsoft Office, your computer will not open it. If you sent me an email indicating a problem, I have (or soon will) send you the file in Adobe Acrobat PDF. If you don't have Acrobat Reader, you can download it from Adobe (http://get.adobe.com/reader/)

BTW, here's my phone and fax #'s:

Office: 800.511.4744
Fax: 866.328.4159

Thanks again to all of you that sent in your stories :D

Kerry

Latest posts