• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

From our house to yours...Merry Christmas!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Yanuck

Reaction score
From our family to all of you on Ranchers a Merry Christmas!
We are moving at the end of January, my hubby has taken a job managing a ranch in Southern Alberta, horses and cows have already headed north, we just need to pack ourselves and the rest of the "stuff".
2011 is looking to be bright for us and here's hoping it is for all of you as well!

XMAS2010.jpg

I'm sure there will be some long faced little Idaho cowboys seeing those girls move north.

Congrats on the job and the move, it will be good to have you back home. :D

Congrattssss. Sounds like things are working out for the best for yall.
We ( USA) will miss yall and I ma sure Canada will be more than welcoming.
Good luck and hope the move is smooth.

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes in the New Year.

May the new chapter in your lives be all you hoped for and more.

Gonna change yer handle to Exyankee now? :D

Thanks everybody...booked the moving truck today, if anyone isn't busy on Jan.27-to 29th, you can find work here!! Finished Xmas shopping and now its time to bake some goodies for the rugs and Santa on Xmas Eve....have a good one! :)

Yanuck said:
Thanks everybody...booked the moving truck today, if anyone isn't busy on Jan.27-to 29th, you can find work here!! Finished Xmas shopping and now its time to bake some goodies for the rugs and Santa on Xmas Eve....have a good one! :)

MOVING TRUCK :shock:

What kind of ranchers are you?

Your supposed to use the stock trailer and hope it stays froze cause you couldn't get all the cow **** out. :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Yanuck said:

MOVING TRUCK :shock:

What kind of ranchers are you?

Your supposed to use the stock trailer and hope it stays froze cause you couldn't get all the cow s*** out. :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think I stuttered! :p this will be our 7th move in 10 yrs, and trust me, a moving truck is the way to go!!! actually I have a really anal husband that cleans the trailer on a regular basis, so the frozen cow **** wouldn't ever be a problem anyhow!

We beat you on that record, we moved 7 times the first 5 years. First four were done with a half ton, after that the liners got involved.

Have you found that three moves are as good as a fire? :lol:

I'll be waiting patiently at the post office for my Christmas cookies to arrive. :nod:

gcreekrch said:
We beat you on that record, we moved 7 times the first 5 years. First four were done with a half ton, after that the liners got involved.

Have you found that three moves are as good as a fire? :lol:

I'll be waiting patiently at the post office for my Christmas cookies to arrive. :nod:

there will be a lot of pitchin' and chuckin' going on for sure....you have to come and see us before you get any cookies...you can't ply the BIL card anymore!!! :lol:

Latest posts