• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

From Santa's Workshop

Help Support Ranchers.net:

feeder said:
For the married kids I prepared meals and froze them so they can just reheat or bake them when they get home from work. Many cookies for them also. I made sausage from ground beef for the first time. It turned out great.

Gee, Feeder,

Wanna move closer to us? :wink: What a great idea!! :D

I could move to your neck of the woods. Beautiful country. Many years ago,when I drove truck, we hauled lots of calves from the Livingston area. Are you close to there?

feeder said:
I could move to your neck of the woods. Beautiful country. Many years ago,when I drove truck, we hauled lots of calves from the Livingston area. Are you close to there?

When I lived in Bozeman I lived closer to Livingston, I'm glad I don't live in Livingston and I'm surprised it hasn't blown off the face of the earth. Livingston is about 116 mi W of Billings, we live about 55 mi N of Billings. The mountains over there are rugged and beautiful but I think I like the Bull Mountains better, as we can climb to the top of them with little effort and you can see forever when you get on top. The Bull Mtns we live in and around them, are a part of them, the ruggeds such as the Crazies or the Absarokas are beautiful and pretty unforgiving living in them.

I must have driven through your area a few times on the way to Lewistown. Always glad to get to Billlings and off Hyw.212 . Back then 212 was an adventure.

HANTA,

That is one attractive candle and so unique. Did that come from your creative mind?

I've made candles, citrus and sage. But never tried the gel candles. My Christmas crafty side hasn't came out too much this year, I did some decoratin on some jeans and a shirt for my daughter, but will hafta wait till she puts em on to take a pic to post.

nr said:
HANTA,

That is one attractive candle and so unique. Did that come from your creative mind?

We saw a clear one with a piece of new barbed wire in it, we just expounded on it. sw came up with an even better idea, think we'll give 'er a try a take some pics of it.

Thanks for the compliment!

Where do you get the gel for the candles? Is that a standard craft store item or something you mix up?

nr said:
Where do you get the gel for the candles? Is that a standard craft store item or something you mix up?

You can get it at a craft store, comes in different sizes. You take some of it out, melt it, add color and/or scent. Pour in glass which you can put anything in them you want. We did some with sand, seashells, some small marbles, clear with ocean breeze smell in it. You can really let your imagination run! BTW, you can get all the shells and stuff also in a craft store.

Hanta Yo said:
nr said:

You can get it at a craft store, comes in different sizes. You take some of it out, melt it, add color and/or scent. Pour in glass which you can put anything in them you want. We did some with sand, seashells, some small marbles, clear with ocean breeze smell in it. You can really let your imagination run! BTW, you can get all the shells and stuff also in a craft store.

We have naturally a ton of seashells. In fact I just found some big conch shells while crawling through the crawl space for Christmas decorations.
Wonder if I could pour candle gel into the conch and make it the candle holder. Hmmm. Ideas Ideas. but too little time and too late for this Christmas. We'll put that on hold a yr.
Thanks for the idea. :D

Well I am DONE.....All the quilts are made~cookies & Fudge & orange balls are baked ~the baskets are crocheted~the trunks are painted. NOW I get to sit back and enjoy. OHHH wait the kids want to go to Carowinds for winter festivel then we have to go to Christmas town USA for the light show geeshhhhhhh toooooo much to do and NO time to do it.
YALL HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS

1b426f2a.jpg

OK I dont bake them I crush vanilla wafers and put in coconut flakes and some orange juice and some triple sec. Then roll them in powedered sugar. Depending on how many you eat~ just how "cooked" you get :wink:

Million times better than prairie oysters~calf fries whatever ya wanna call em....sorry yall but eeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Latest posts