• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

From soldiers in Iraq & Afghanistan

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven

Reaction score
kolanuraven

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:03 pm Post subject: From the soldiers in Iraq & Afghanistan.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If any of you are working thru ww.anysoldier.com this is for you. I've been "taking care" of 2 groups, one in Iraq ( 8 guys) and one in Afghanistan ( 3 girls and 5 guys).....and they send a THANK YOU--via myself-- to anyone from this web site who has written or sent a 'goodie box'.

In fact, some of them claim they may leave weighing more due to all the goodie boxes that have been sent.

My group in Kabul will ship out in about 3 wks back to home...so I'll inherit a whole new gang I'm sure. They are ready to come home...tired of being shot at...and just tired of the whole mess all the way around. And who can blame them.....

Again, for them I say Thank you!

Great JOB,

While I have been supporting those I knew deployed, and sending along an extra "Pass along box" with each box full of goodies....it did not seem enough.....

this helped me send a little extra...

Thanks again......

Note* to speed shipment inventory box as you are packing it, and type up an inventory sheet taped to the box, the customs form space is very small and does not allow much to be put other then care package....

The post office tells me that they are in the process of updating the CP-72 forms to allow more space.

This is good in one aspect.....but awful in another as you know how long it takes the USPS to get anything done....so they must be expecting a long haul w/ packages going to war zones!

Latest posts