• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ft. Collins Bauder Elementary flying a Saudi flag

Help Support Ranchers.net:

MsSage

Reaction score
saudiflaghigherUSA.jpg

http://greeleyreport.com/

I have read the explanation given by the school..

and agree with the questions asked by the Greeley's report..

Who moved the U.S. flag?
Who displayed it in a subservient position to the Saudi flag?
Why was this not noticed by the school faculty and staff?
What is being done to educate the students as to American sovereignty and the reason for appropriate flag etiquitte (e.g., our allegiance as students, teachers and residents of this nation is not to other nations, but to the United States of America alone.)?

The flags have been moved. What about the deeper issues?

it is clear that someone thought the placement of the US flag in the most subservient position available was worth the effort to move the US flag... and that someone is anti-American..

sure wish the folks who hated our great country would just move... away..

This happening in Ft. Collins is not terribly surprising.

I remember all the shite going down at UNL during the last days of the Shah of Iran and the subsequent 444 day ordeal of American hostages in Teheran.

I'm proud to say that my entire dorm floor, from the rednecks to the hippies, to the varsity athletes and members of the UNL marching band broke up a little march, or "parade", if you will, of masked Iranian students marching down the street with their bullhorns shouting "Down with the Shah! The Shah is a US puppet!" Amazing what urine filled water balloons and trash bags filled with you don't wanna know can do when dropped or thrown from a second story window. After the real and rent a cops came and questioned us, and, of course, we never saw a thing....one of the Lincoln PD's said as he was leaving, "Thanks, guys.....they needed that".

Latest posts