• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Fuel prices near you- Thanks Biden

Help Support Ranchers.net:

The Democrats will lose control of the House and Senate in a landslide. And they can blame their clueless leader. This administration has done more harm to the poor and working class (AND THAT THEY CLAIM TO BE THE PARTY THAT IS FOR THE PIIR AND WORKING CLASS IS A JOKE) than any president in my memory. If Americans keep voting for them, then we deserve what we get!!!
The Democrats will only lose if we have a fair election which I doubt. The best we can hope for is that they can't steal enough votes to offset the avalanche of real votes. They didn't win in 2020! That election was stolen without any doubt.

Where will all the electricity to charge all these electric vehicles come from? Nuclear power plants are the only way and I don't see that as being friendly. If we all went to electric cars it would make little difference. It will take huge diesel guzzling equipment to do all the strip mining necessary for getting all the copper and aluminum and other minerals needed for large-scale electric production and delivery. I think we could say goodbye to Arizona, Nevada, and Utah. They would become one big strip mine. Who has time to wait for a charge and mobile chargers would be diesel-powered. I think maybe going into the working horse and mule business might be a good idea.

Latest posts