• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

funny article on sarah palin's fancy bus

Help Support Ranchers.net:

So while Americans are diving into dumpsters to feed their families; while citizens with advanced college degrees either remain unemployed or work at Taco Bell;

a little over dramatic.. but at least Sarah Palin is trying and by all accounts..

a RV, a graphics package, and a tour created jobs.. while some liberals may not be willing to admit.. she was able to create more jobs then Obama has in two years.. and for a fraction of the cost..

yet all liberals can do is some condescending mockery..

if you believe that all US that work for a living are a bunch of hillbillies then so be it. I would rather be a common person the a rich condescending jerk..

BTW... cost of Latte they spit on their computer screen.. $3.25 to $4.00
But at least it kept some over-educated graduate in a job..

beethoven said:
palin started out well, but has not been able to sustain good standing. being a public figure opens the door to high levels of scrutiny, and also the dept. of mockery. that is the risk of things, that is the way that goes.

p.s as an aside, let's review:

staying on topic, and making fun of public figures is ok.

hijacking posts, and attacking posters in the forum, not appropriate.

Posting "nothingness" to run someone else down opens yourself up to scrutiny and mockery, that is the risk of things, that is the way that goes.

p.s. let's review:

What was off topic? If making fun of a public figure is okay, why is not okay to make fun of someone on a forum? Are they any less human? Or is it that you don't have a leg to stand on, so now you have to play the victim?

You really should frame the diploma.

by all means use your comments to be disrespectful on the forum. also, feel free to use straw men to argue things one didnt say, or hasnt been implied. continue to ignore civility. you are afterall anonymous.

Like the civil tone in the article you posted? Again, see how I bring it back to the subject? I do like your use of ambiguous statements.

I've personally never met a straw man, and I do use actual facts.

Anonymous? Not sure how that applies on a forum. If I gave my full name, social security, address, birth date and mothers madden name- you still won't know me. And do pray tell, how is that going to change my opinion on the subject matter?

Keep trying...

okfarmer said:
Like the civil tone in the article you posted? Again, see how I bring it back to the subject? I do like your use of ambiguous statements.

I've personally never met a straw man, and I do use actual facts.

Anonymous? Not sure how that applies on a forum. If I gave my full name, social security, address, birth date and mothers madden name- you still won't know me. And do pray tell, how is that going to change my opinion on the subject matter?

Keep trying...

That is what makes you different! Okfarmer, you post things that have relevance unlike Beethoven, who posts things that are only meant to disrupt!

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/07/25/online-critics-of-former-aurora-mayor-can-remain-anonymous-judge/

Latest posts