• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Funny how things change............

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven

Reaction score
new national poll suggests that three out of four Americans feel President Bush's departure from office is coming not a moment too soon.

Let's see....they had to ask Soapweed, sw & Hanta. They have to be the 3 outta 4 as they are the only ones that I can recall still back up Bush.

Kola- heres the only other folks, besides those you named, that just hate to see old Dumya go....

untitled.jpg

The blond is kolo and the one holding the paper is oldtimer, without Bush they won't have anything to cry about!!!
Maybe the blond is not kolo the blond has some attractive features :D

Not that Bush is so great, but he is a darn sight better than Obama, Gore, or John Kerry. McCain wasn't a great pick, and yes, the Republicans sure dropped the ball on this one, but he and Palin would have been a far superior team of leaders than what is coming down the pike. You will see what I am talking about in the not-too-distant future. :shock:

I sure hope that you are all here when Obama falls flat on his face... hard to believe just how bad it is gonna get, but I am prepared....I will support the President, yet criticize the man......he has no business being where he is, and it will all come to a boiling point before we know it.

Obama is bad for America.

Soapweed said:
Not that Bush is so great,

Man, you fell out of love fast with GW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: :wink:

What happened to the "ride for the brand" no matter what the situation and all that razz-zah-mah-tazz???

kolanuraven said:
Soapweed said:

What happened to the "ride for the brand" no matter what the situation and all that razz-zah-mah-tazz???

Believe me, if Bush could have run for a third term, I sure would have voted for him again instead of Obama. :roll:

Soapweed said:
kolanuraven said:
Soapweed said:

Believe me, if Bush could have run for a third term, I sure would have voted for him again instead of Obama. :roll:

Bless your heart! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

kolanuraven said:
Soapweed said:
kolanuraven said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
kolanuraven said:
Soapweed said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, you two are having a lot of fun saying "I told you so" since Obama won bigtime. After a couple years with your Messiah at the helm, I will be able to say "I told you so," too. The only difference is that for me it won't be that much fun, because I don't want to see the dumbing down of this once great country. When we end up getting our guns taken away from us; when Obama and the greenie-weenies impose a "belching tax" on our cows; when many more unborn babies are killed; when the family unit is destroyed; and when our great nation is given over to the United Nations--then things won't be so pretty. Then I can say, "I told you so," but there won't be any satisfaction in it for me. This will be a very sad time for all of us. :(

Soapweed said:
When we end up getting our guns taken away from us; (

Won't matter if you got a gun or not cause your boy Bush done went and screwed up the economy so bad.....who can buy bullets??? :lol: :lol:

I guess you can smack someone 'up-side' da' head with a long gun....or if you're good at skipping stones sling that .22 at them.

Or better yet.....get out your old Roy Rogers gun set, which I know you still wear from time to time, and yell BANG!!! :wink:

THat's the conservative quandry in about 40 words Soapweed. Oldtimer has already demonstrated indifferance to Obama corruption as long as the totalitarians have power.

BTW, Obama had a miniscule victory with disenchanted Republicans providing the margin of victory. While true that Acorn/Obama tried to steal the election with fraudulent voters, Romney likely would have won the election.

kolanuraven said:
Soapweed said:
When we end up getting our guns taken away from us; (

Won't matter if you got a gun or not cause your boy Bush done went and screwed up the economy so bad.....who can buy bullets??? :lol: :lol:

I guess you can smack someone 'up-side' da' head with a long gun....or if you're good at skipping stones sling that .22 at them.

Or better yet.....get out your old Roy Rogers gun set, which I know you still wear from time to time, and yell BANG!!! :wink:

Didn't realize things were so bad for you! Sorry to hear you have such financial problems. Hate to see you not be able to defend yourself, I would be willing to send you a box of 25 auto shells for your pea shooter you carry! :wink:

kolanuraven said:
new national poll suggests that three out of four Americans feel President Bush's departure from office is coming not a moment too soon.

Let's see....they had to ask Soapweed, sw & Hanta. They have to be the 3 outta 4 as they are the only ones that I can recall still back up Bush.

gee, I feel left out.. maybe if we had elected a conservative, instead of a NeoCon you would be all deported by now so we wouldn't have to listen to your whining.. but there is still time over the next 20 days for Bush to even the score with several nations and clear the way for Obama.. but I doubt he will..

at least Israel is taking the time to "settle" a few scores..

Soapweed said:
Not that Bush is so great, but he is a darn sight better than Obama, Gore, or John Kerry. McCain wasn't a great pick, and yes, the Republicans sure dropped the ball on this one, but he and Palin would have been a far superior team of leaders than what is coming down the pike. You will see what I am talking about in the not-too-distant future. :shock:

Aww there's that Palin **crush**. :D I wonder what Obama will bring to this country and how we as Americans will do with this new role of leadership. However, I think it's time we give the man a chance who knows what he will do or how he will do at this time? Why fear the unknown? Why not realize that this is the person the majority of America has chosen to lead and get on board with support? Can that many Americans have made that terrible of a choice? If so won't they suffer the error of their ways along with you and I?

Soapweed said:
The only difference is that for me it won't be that much fun, because I don't want to see the dumbing down of this once great country. When we end up getting our guns taken away from us; when Obama and the greenie-weenies impose a "belching tax" on our cows; when many more unborn babies are killed; when the family unit is destroyed; (

Our country is already on the dumbing down side. Look at the economic shape of our country. If that isn't enough look at how the USA compares with other countries in education. The country is already dumbing down that cannot all be placed on Obama.

I will believe he is taking your guns away when I see it. I think it is people being like the little chicken yelling the sky is falling.

I think the belching cows incident is not really going to effect you or I as we don't have large enough herds. Those that have huge herds and drive brand new everything to me they can afford it.

My last question is this? Is unborn worse then unwanted and neglected?

Cattlearmy said 'Those that have huge herds and drive brand new everything to me they can afford it.'

Isn't it funny how someone else can afford a tax as long as it doesn't affect you?!!!!!! Not everyone who has "huge herds" (apparently defined as anyone with more than 50 head) drive a brand new everything. Most of the people I know who have "huge herds" and drive brand new everything are NOT ranchers, they are people with income from other resources who own a ranch and hire "poor" people like us.

We manage a ranch that runs 500 head. We cannot afford a new truck among many other needed outlays for our family. We haven't been able to buy a "new" truck in over 10 years. That tax would consume 100% of what we would make on this ranch and more so if cattle prices keep falling. We'll be out of a job. This probably doesn't hurt the people without money. It hurts us because the people with money STOP putting money into our economy and invest it in places to keep it safe from money grabbers.

Pray that we all can be prosperous. Quit envying others and being gleeful that it should be taken from those who have more to give to those who have less (and typically seem to believe everyone else owes them something for nothing). Not everyone that has is evil and not everyone that has not is good.

I'm pro-choice. You have the CHOICE to be responsible for your actions. You have a choice to participate in activities that lead to pregnancy or NOT. And don't give me the bull about rape and endangerment of the mother's life. THAT IS RARELY THE REASON! Quit making excuses and start taking responsibility for all your actions.

The lack of responsibility is the true dumbing down of America.

You can flame if you want, but I won't be the one burned.

May love, hope and grace find their way into all your hearts!!

Tumbleweed's wife

Latest posts