• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Gcreek

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I can see there are a few without enough to keep them busy! :wink:

Got home this morning at 1:30 this morning. 1670 km round trip up to Jigger Boss's country, make a deal to pick a load of heifers for a price, shake hands with a BC Livestock rep as a witness, gather the heifers, sort, head out and when we got back to cell range the owner decided to change the deal and want more money because he didn't realize I was going to pick the best heifers. :roll: :mad: he was to deliver them to Vanderhoof the next day.

After the third call back from him I suggested he grease 2 of them with vaseline and gently insert them you know where.

Guess it takes all kinds. I was raised to believe that a man's word or handshake were a bond, kind of surprised the yardman too. Win some, lose some.

Did have a good day of visiting with the yardman and my son that went with us. A few hours with our grandson was the best part. :D

Still looking for a load of heifers or young cows.

and who woulda thunk to pick the better heifers? :?

but i'm glad you're back and i'll be honest with ya...there were a few on here comin up with all sorts of reasons why you were gone. i kept tellin' them that you're probably just busy..but they wouldn't listen. just another example that it takes all kinds. :wink: :D

Just got back in the house from unsaddling my horse and pack string. I was planning to leave at daylight to begin the search for my dear friend Gcreek. I am very relieved to know you are home safe and even more relieved i get to stay here on the desert where wolves and griz are quite rare. Not to mention about 20 minutes after i left Mrs. H would of needed to gather up a search team to find me as i am quite confident i would have lost myself while attempting to find you. :lol: Sorry to hear about the knucklehead that backed out of your heifer deal. Some folks need to learn a few things about honor and character. Glad you got back safe. And don't listen to Justin. He was saying all kind of bad things about you while you were away as was BMR. If you'll hold them down i will twist their ears for ya! :shock: :wink: :D

gcreekrch said:
I can see there are a few without enough to keep them busy! :wink:

Got home this morning at 1:30 this morning. 1670 km round trip up to Jigger Boss's country, make a deal to pick a load of heifers for a price, shake hands with a BC Livestock rep as a witness, gather the heifers, sort, head out and when we got back to cell range the owner decided to change the deal and want more money because he didn't realize I was going to pick the best heifers. :roll: :mad: he was to deliver them to Vanderhoof the next day.

After the third call back from him I suggested he grease 2 of them with vaseline and gently insert them you know where.

Guess it takes all kinds. I was raised to believe that a man's word or handshake were a bond, kind of surprised the yardman too. Win some, lose some.

Did have a good day of visiting with the yardman and my son that went with us. A few hours with our grandson was the best part. :D

Still looking for a load of heifers or young cows.

Yeah that was a dirty thing for him to do to you,especially after shaking hands on the deal,i would be mad to :mad: !! Just tells you what kind of low life,you were dealing with!!

If I had of known earlier who you were trying to deal with Gcreek, I would have warned you about the idiot. :stop: :)
I've contacted a few of the "reputable" ranchers in this area with your request. Hope to hear back from them soon.

I agree sounds like wasted time and fuel, you ouhgta post his name so maybe some of your neighbors wont waste their time with this nitwit.
I dont know how far 1670 km round trip = equalls in miles, but I woulda been hoppin mad too.
good luck

HAY MAKER said:
I agree sounds like wasted time and fuel, you ouhgta post his name so maybe some of your neighbors wont waste their time with this nitwit.
I dont know how far 1670 km round trip = equalls in miles, but I woulda been hoppin mad too.
good luck

Pretty close to 1000 miles Hay Maker. I won't post his name, he's the kind that thrives on court cases and making others' lives difficult.

Jigger Boss and her neighbors can keep him up there. :wink: :p :roll:

Outfits like that one need an adjustment! :mad: Sorry ya had a long trip for nothing. Hopefully karma swing back by and chews a large chunk of backside out of the knothead.

Hey, we really don't want him either :roll: :wink:
At least everyone around here knows not to deal with him because they all know what he's like. I think practically everyone around here has gotten burnt by him at some time or another.
Seen him today actually. He came into my place of employment. :roll:

So next time if you try to swing a deal up here, let me know first and I can try and fill you in on the person. :lol:

Latest posts