• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

General Under Wolfowitz says 9/11 False Flag Event!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

Are all the Whistleblowers lying?

from Infowars.com

Listen to the astounding interviews we have conducted this week with Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a top US government insider who has held numerous different influential positions under five different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department. Pieczenik shockingly told The Alex Jones Show that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general under Paul Wolfowitz told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job. Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a "conspiracy theorist," he wrote the book on psychological warfare and counter-terror for the US State Department and was the inspiration for the Jack Ryan character in the popular 1992 movie Patriot Games.

here are the videos where he makes these claims....

http://www.infowars.com/terrorist-hunter-general-under-wolfowitz-told-me-911-was-false-flag/

Your title is deliberately misleading. This guy "says" a top general "said".

You do know that in a court of law such "evidence" would be tossed out in 2 seconds, don't you?

No, you don't.

Oh yeah, forgot to ask, does he have book out?

Shamu, seriously, have you not noticed that every one of these loons you dredge up is promoting a book? I'm betting you do since their mojo has obviously worked on you and your library is filled with their BS.

Look this guy up and you will see that he is on evey wacko site around. and i am not referring to s :wink: shamoo :wink:

Indeed. Google the man and you consistently see the phrase: Top US government insider

Shamu whines constantly about how all these conspriarcies are all about the money yet Mr. Connect the Dots can't seem to connect the dots and realize that virtually every one of these whackos has a profit motive for their outrageous conspiracy bs.

Whitewing said:
Indeed. Google the man and you consistently see the phrase: Top US government insider

Shamu whines constantly about how all these conspriarcies are all about the money yet Mr. Connect the Dots can't seem to connect the dots and realize that virtually every one of these whackos has a profit motive for their outrageous conspiracy bs.

Profit Motive??

what would that be? get killed by an assassin for the military industrial complex?

whitewing, how many trillions have been taken from our citizens for these wars that apparently put money DIRECTLY INTO YOUR PERSONAL POCKET.

it would not mean anything if he were the only one. but there are hundreds that have come forward with their stories of how 9/11 was an inside job.

anyone that believes these stories about how they killed obl has to be completely brain dead at this point. this means you believe obama whom is an illegal alien himself.

shaumei said:
Whitewing said:

Profit Motive??

what would that be? get killed by an assassin for the military industrial complex?

whitewing, how many trillions have been taken from our citizens for these wars that apparently put money DIRECTLY INTO YOUR PERSONAL POCKET.

it would not mean anything if he were the only one. but there are hundreds that have come forward with their stories of how 9/11 was an inside job.

And 1000s that laugh at the idiocy of what your hundreds claim!

anyone that believes these stories about how they killed obl has to be completely brain dead at this point this means you believe obama whom is an illegal alien himself.

shaumei said:
anyone that believes these stories about how they killed obl has to be completely brain dead at this point. this means you believe obama whom is an illegal alien himself.

just because you and I both might like cherry pie doesn't make you I and I agree on your nutcase uproven ideas

shaumei said:
Whitewing said:

Profit Motive??

If there are hundreds who have come forward with evidence that 9/11 was an inside job, then it should be a piece of cake for you to link me to 10. But I'm not talking about 10 who say....."some unnamed general with direct ties to Wolfy said it was an inside job".

No Shamu, I need to see the evidence from 10 people who can say, "I was there, I participated, I was ordered to plant the explosvies, yada yada yada.

Sorry, my definition of the words proof & evidence differ greatly from yours.

Larrry said:
The sham make a good whore for the radical nutcase muslim lovers

I haven't put a lot of thought into what makes his clock tick the way it does, but it appears the connecting thread in all of it is anti-semitism. The man obviously hates Jews and blames them for the demons that torment him.

Whitewing said:
Larrry said:
The sham make a good whore for the radical nutcase muslim lovers

I haven't put a lot of thought into what makes his clock tick the way it does, but it appears the connecting thread in all of it is anti-semitism. The man obviously hates Jews and blames them for the demons that torment him.

oh, that is funny.....hahahahah

i LOVE jews...dislike zionists greatly...love America....

the truth is something rare today due to zionist jew controlled media...most jews are clueless to the truth but many jews have spoken out against zionism...many orthodox jews...in the end, they will self destruct and cost them israel...these jews know this...

guys, I am very very happy guy...i love our country just as much as you...i just see the truth of what is happening...i could go to a site that agrees with me, but what for?

i really am a rancher...just a very educated one...i do my own research...i know what is happening...i am offering you different views...i know this...but, check them out....

So I can assume the 10 links to the whistleblowers with direct knowledge that 9-11 was an inside job won't be forthcoming?

Not hearsay Shamu, direct knowledge.

Since you obviously haven't figured it out yet..........

Definition of hearsay: unverified, unofficial information gained or acquired from another and not part of one's direct knowledge

Whitewing said:
So I can assume the 10 links to the whistleblowers with direct knowledge that 9-11 was an inside job won't be forthcoming?

Definition of hearsay: unverified, unofficial information gained or acquired from another and not part of one's direct knowledge

you were in pakistan for the killing of osama..weren't you in nyc for the wiring of the wtc towers too? hahahahahhaha

shaumei said:
Whitewing said:

you were in pakistan for the killing of osama..weren't you in nyc for the wiring of the wtc towers too? hahahahahhaha

My claim of being there when Bin Laden was killed was to demonstrate to you just how weak all this evidence of yours is when it comes to the proof you repeatedly claim you have for all these conspiracies. That the demonstration should have gone right over your head comes as no surprise to anyone here.

All you ever post here Shamu is hearsay. Your schtick would be better suited for a Yetti site.

You're either very feeble-minded or very dishonest Shamu in the way you post here. Your recent thread: General Under Wolfowitz says 9/11 False Flag Event! is just one example.

You either weren't smart enough to figure out that the person being interviewed was using hearsay, or you understood that but intentionally titled the thread deceptively anyway.

What does this make you? Liar and/or numbnut come to mind.

Oh, almost forgot. Can I now assume that the linkies to the 10 whistleblowers (out of hundreds) with direct knowledge of the 9-11 Insider Job Coverup won't be forthcoming?

I thought so.

You are just govt bitch. I guess you like steve kill for money? is this right? then try to rationalize that while on this earth it is ok to murder muslims??

i gave you one whistleblower after another...i have proven we need a new investigation into 9/11....

you take the side of Obama...whom is not an american citizen.....he is an illegal alien...

just rust us, we got bin laden...what a stupid joke and insult to the us educated folks intelligence...yes, you can fool the idiot morons, but not people with brains left...

you are just a govt bitch whitewing...that is all...you will believe anything they put out there....thomas jefferson would put a real patriot boot in your smart ass....

shaumei said:
You are just govt bitch. I guess you like steve kill for money? is this right? then try to rationalize that while on this earth it is ok to murder muslims??

i gave you one whistleblower after another...i have proven we need a new investigation into 9/11....

you take the side of Obama...whom is not an american citizen.....he is an illegal alien...

just rust us, we got bin laden...what a stupid joke and insult to the us educated folks intelligence...yes, you can fool the idiot morons, but not people with brains left...

you are just a govt bitch whitewing...that is all...you will believe anything they put out there....thomas jefferson would put a real patriot boot in your smart dumbass....

whistleblower: an employee who brings wrongdoing by an employer or other employees to the attention of a government or law enforcement agency and who is commonly vested by statute with rights and remedies for retaliation

Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik re the false flag claim: not a whistleblower

The General he claims he spoke to: possible whistleblower if he had direct knowledge.

I do hope you have the opportunity to defend yourself in a courtroom some day.

I do not hope he ever has to go to court to prove any of his BS.
Ten seconds into testomy they will convict him, even oldtimer and his one sided court could not save him :roll:

Latest posts