• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Gingrich nails it!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
No question about what Newt thinks!
Bernake and Barney Frank belong in prison!
He makes the difference between the tea party rallies
and the OWS protestors.
Great video clip!
:clap: :clap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmS94yneOqI&feature=related

Plus, he does not want to throw out the illegals like most do.

He's got a more humane approach.

He says if they've been here for yrs, have families, and have not broken laws and paid taxes they baiscally need amnesty.

Good for him.

I'm liking him more every day.

jingo2 said:

He says if they've been here for yrs, have families, and have not broken laws and paid taxes they baiscally need amnesty.

Good for him.

As I've often said, anyone who thinks that just tossing out all illegals is the easy approach is not really thinking the issue through, particularly when those same illegals have young children who are considered American citizens.

I realize some will holler about the anchor baby issue, and they have the right to do so. But IMHO, we need to fix that problem first, otherwise we create an even bigger one.

as long as he puts a Texan in charge of the Justice Dept.....I really like the way they run the death row down there.....

Whitewing said:
jingo2 said:

Good for him.

As I've often said, anyone who thinks that just tossing out all illegals is the easy approach is not really thinking the issue through, particularly when those same illegals have young children who are considered American citizens.

I realize some will holler about the anchor baby issue, and they have the right to do so. But IMHO, we need to fix that problem first, otherwise we create an even bigger one.

Not the easy approach, just the LEGAL approach, or are you not wanting to abide by the constitution? If I am here illegally and have children and am forced to leave the country, do you think I am not going to take my children with me??? Afterwards, I can get in line to get my citizenship legally.
I used to work with a Colombian woman who would get so mad when amnesty was mentioned for illegals. She said "Why can't they follow the law the way I did??"

TSR said:
Whitewing said:
jingo2 said:

Good for him.

Not the easy approach, just the LEGAL approach, or are you not wanting to abide by the constitution? If I am here illegally and have children and am forced to leave the country, do you think I am not going to take my children with me??? Afterwards, I can get in line to get my citizenship legally.
I used to work with a Colombian woman who would get so mad when amnesty was mentioned for illegals. She said "Why can't they follow the law the way I did??"

Let them get in line, pay the taxes they owe, and leave their American born kids with someone that is willing to incur the costs until the parents become legal.

Sounds good, call it an "Amnesty program"

It seems that the USA is the last, and only, country in the world that now allows children of illegals or foreign visitors, to be born, in country, with automatic citizenship. To stop this would go a long way toward solving further problems. Work toward stemming the flow of current illegals and bringing those already here, with families, into legal citizenship. I can't believe this would be too difficult if only the legislature would honestly agree that it is really a problem.

Latest posts