• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Glenn Beck endorses Michelle Bachman

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
Dear Fellow Conservative,

I am the candidate Glenn Beck trusts to lead America back to prosperity.

Glenn is a trusted voice for conservatives across the nation and millions of Americans listen to his radio show and visit his website every day. He has dedicated his life to spreading the conservative values that you and I share and has been a strong and proven leader for our nation. That's why I'm so honored that he announced on the air recently that he would vote for me in a presidential primary.

If you didn't have the opportunity to listen to his show today, here were some of the highlights:

"There is somebody I think that is exceptional and truly comes the closest to embodying the spirit of Lincoln or Washington in this field. And I believe that it is Michele Bachmann."

"We have to trust somebody. That's not to say that there aren't good candidates elsewhere. The others, many of them are good, decent men. But this woman is exceptional and I would ask that you would take a look at the character and the true life of Michele Bachmann. I believe she means what she says and says what she means."

While Glenn makes it very clear he doesn't officially endorse candidates, I'm humbled that he would put is trust in me and vote for me in a Republican Primary.

Prior to the Ames Straw Poll in August, Glenn also voiced his support for me. And I'm once again honored that he has chosen to support me as we head in to the all-important Iowa caucuses.

But I only have a few weeks to get my conservative message out before Iowa voters make their decision, and I need your support.
You can always count on me to stay true to my word and put America and Americans first. I am the consistent conservative who will put our nation back on a path towards prosperity.

Well with Michele the #1 Tea Partier and add in Glenn Beck's support she should move up in the polls.

TSR said:
Well with Michele the #1 Tea Partier and add in Glenn Beck's support she should move up in the polls.

Was it you or someone else that mentioned that the Tea Party and the OWS movement have a lot in common?

Yes, I believe they have some things in common.

TSR said:
Yes, I believe they have some things in common.

Why not outline them for us, and some of the tactics each group are using to bring attention to the things they have in common?

Maybe we can have a good discussion on some of the solutions that might be had.....

I listed what I believed to be two things in an earlier post. Scroll down and find it if you are interested.

TSR said:
I listed what I believed to be two things in an earlier post. Scroll down and find it if you are interested.

NO, I'll let you outline them and also outline the tactics used by both groups to bring attention to their "cause".....if you are interested in doing so.

If not, I will continue to believe that you consider the Tea Party "radical extremists", but the OWS movement as a "populous movement"

Your opinions won't be considered any different than OT's in that case. Your chose......

Do you like BBQ'd steak.....me too.....how do you season yours? I bet yours tastes differently than mine.......

Well of all things, just about 15 min. ago Matt Kibbe pres. and ceo of Freedom Works (and from what I could gather from listening to him, a spokesperson for the Tea Party) said that the Tparty and the Occupiers did have some of the same concerns. This took place on C-Span.

TSR said:
Well of all things, just about 15 min. ago Matt Kibbe pres. and ceo of Freedom Works (and from what I could gather from listening to him, a spokesperson for the Tea Party) said that the Tparty and the Occupiers did have some of the same concerns. This took place on C-Span.

Yeah- if old Hypocrit had any memory at all (besides his selective memory)-- he would remember that about 2-3 weeks ago a whole list of OWS concerns were posted ( I think by Steve)- many that matched the identical concerns of some of the TParty folks...

TSR said:

The problem is not the ones any warm-blooded American would agree on, it's the wildly fantastic entitlement programs the Occupiers embrace.

For instance, Christians & Muslims both believe in God, Abraham, etc. but the similarities from then on are distant in several ways.

You guys are funny pitting the Tea Party and the Occupiers together.

The title "Desparate Housewives" comes to mind.

Oldtimer said:
TSR said:

Yeah- if old Hypocrit had any memory at all (besides his selective memory)-- he would remember that about 2-3 weeks ago a whole list of OWS concerns were posted ( I think by Steve)- many that matched the identical concerns of some of the TParty folks...

and there goes some more selective memory...I had also pointed out, that the list is from the "controllers" of the OWS... not the protestors themselves.. and that they were using the OWS protestors to forward their agenda...

the actual protestors haven't been able to articulate a comprehensive political list..

I think their actual demands amount to free food, electricity internet and a subscription to netfliks and implied demands for freedom from reprisals for rape murder and other assorted thug behavior..

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=54224&highlight=occupy

And one of my favorites:

Demand nine: Open borders migration. anyone can travel anywhere to work and live.

Will you guys quite talking about "details", they are such a waste of time. I think we should only make broad statements without facts. Only then will we be able to move forward as a collective nation, all of one mind (unable to think for ourselves). Why waste so much time having to think for yourself when the government can do it for you. I'm sure they'll have everyone else's best interest at heart. I mean they are the government, and we know that when people are placed in positions of power, they would never abuse it.

Thinking about it to the logical conclusion, liberals should also be the party of small government. Take the premise- the government knows best for everyone. So really, you only need one branch. You could cut 2/3 rds of the government payroll by getting rid of all the unnecessary checks and balances. Gosh, I guess we do have so much in common. :roll:

Steve said:
Oldtimer said:
TSR said:

and there goes some more selective memory...I had also pointed out, that the list is from the "controllers" of the OWS... not the protestors themselves.. and that they were using the OWS protestors to forward their agenda...

the actual protestors haven't been able to articulate a comprehensive political list..

I think their actual demands amount to free food, electricity internet and a subscription to netfliks and implied demands for freedom from reprisals for rape murder and other assorted thug behavior..

When the rape and murder issues were brought up by Kibbe, the host asked if it had been proven that the OWS'ers were the perpetrators? He said "Well no,but those things seem to go on in the area where the OWS is occupying."

TSR said:
Steve said:
Oldtimer said:

When the rape and murder issues were brought up by Kibbe, the host asked if it had been proven that the OWS'ers were the perpetrators? He said "Well no,but those things seem to go on in the area where the OWS is occupying."

Sounds a whole lot like the tea party gatherings to me rape and murder went wild at every one of them :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

TSR said:
Steve said:
Oldtimer said:

I just love it the Tea Party was a big law abiding movement about the government getting too big and taxing too much but according to the liberals bias media they were ALL teabagging racists. When a reward was offered for any evidence of any thing that could prove wrong doing by the tea Party members and to the claims of someone even spit at a Black Congressman there was no evidence brought forward in this world of cell phone cameras and you tube videos.

When murders, rape, drug deals, destruction of private and public property and numurous other illegal actions hit the news about most if not all the OWS camps, with news video clips and Youtube videos to back these actions up, we are to believe they are law abiding people just like the Tea Partiers. :roll: TSR Can you explain why we should think the Occupiers are law abiding when we have all seen them threaten to fire bomb New York City after they were finally evicted from the park after months of filth and garbage being tossed around? :shock: Can you tell us they are all law abiding when we have seen occupiers stand for a moment of silence in solidarity with their fellow occupier that SHOT AT THE WHITE HOUSE WHERE TWO YOUNG GIRLS AND THEIR GRANDMOTHER WERE IN ONLY ONES AT HOME?

You can bet if a Tea Partier had done any of this crap the liberal bias media would have been hunting down the leaders and demanding they be charged for inciting violence. But since it is the Leftwingnut felons that are carrying out these nasty deeds the Liberal Bias Media and the likes of Obama and Pelosi understand and support their agenda. :mad: Millions of tax payer dollars have been paid to clean up after the OCCUPIERS and the Tea Party cleaned up after themselves and guess who had to pay fees to use City parks for their rallies. That's right the TEA PARTIERS because the Mayor was a Democrat. The Occupiers are a group of low lifes that believe everything is theirs for the taking. Laws mean nothing to them and the Murders, rapes, drug dealing, and crapping in the streets prove it.

Beck is the Kiss of Death for Michelle.....she's OUT!!!

They are dropping like flies.

The Herminator wanked himself out of contention....and now Beck has taken out Bachman..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TSR said:
Steve said:
Oldtimer said:

Three days later, a 19-year-old Cleveland woman claimed she was raped at the protests after "camp leaders" directed her to share a tent with a man named Leland.

A 26-year old man from Crown Heights was arrested on Tuesday for charges of sexual assault including allegedly raping a fellow Occupy Wall Street protestor and groping another in separate incidents.

According to police officials, Tonye Iketubosin allegedly raped an 18-year old woman from Massachusetts who took up Iketubosin's offer to let her stay in his tent on Saturday, following an argument with a male friend whom she had originally been sharing her tent with.

The second alleged assault occurred Oct. 29 after an 18-year-old woman from Massachusetts agreed to let Iketubosin sleep in her tent. She said she awoke to find him pulling off her pants and that he proceeded to rape her.

Iketubosin is also being connected for allegedly sexually assaulting a 17-year old female after helping her set up a tent on October 24th.

Iketubosin had been working at the protest's kitchen and sleeping in the park for more than a week.

if you do a little bit of research you would find the rapes of young woman at these camps is "rampant" and more the norm then the exceptions..

claiming the attackers are not part of the group is a cop-out.. it is akin to saying that the men of sodom and gomorrah weren't locals so it was ok..

take a look at this article..
http://biggovernment.com/abreitbart/2011/11/01/rape-gropes-and-assaults-oh-my-mayor-bloomberg-shut-down-zuccotti-park/

do you really think it is someone from outside the camps going in and attacking these woman?

Latest posts