• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

glenn ford is dead

Help Support Ranchers.net:

koj

Reaction score
Glenn Ford died last night. The news said he was 90. He truly is one of the last silver screen cowboys. I think my favorite Ford movie is "The Rounders". They sure have some good bronc riding action in that film. RIP Glenn.

Mornin' koj. I heard the news just a bit ago myself. He was a great actor. To tell the truth, I thought he had departed earlier. Just never hear much about him anymore.

I liked him in the Sacketts too. He and Ben Johnson were my two favorites.

I've always enjoyed Glenn Ford's movies; I never realized until I heard the death announcement that he was born in Canada; he definately lived a full life!

I really enjoyed watching Glenn Ford. He was one of the best.
And he always wore a pretty nice hat*... :p I always thought him to be kind of the 'real deal.'
I don't think he ever got the recognition he deserved. Richard Widmark
never got much recognition either, and he was in a LOT of movies.

*I wonder where they find some of the DORKY hats guys wear in the old westerns?

koj said:
"The Rounders". They sure have some good bronc riding action in that film. RIP Glenn.

Cassy Tibbs did most of the Bronc Riding in that movie!

Tap said:
Ben Johnson were my two favorites.

Ben rode my horse at Montrery in "One Eyed Jacks" - I went to feed and found an empty stall and a note!

Easy $200 and the horse did the work!

Ben rode my horse at Montrery in "One Eyed Jacks" - I went to feed and found an empty stall and a note!

Easy $200 and the horse did the work!

You seem to have led an interesting life OD/NT. I bet you have more interesting stories to share.

Latest posts